+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should I call ex for a 2nd chanace and when

should I call ex for a 2nd chanace and when

My Ex gf just broke up with me after 1 1/2 years. We were doing very well both her towards me and me towards her. She broke up with me and she said that it was because of my involvement with my EX wife in regards to my kids. My involvement with my ex wife was only for my kids and nothing more. The last time I saw my ex gf was june 22th and she broke up with me by text on june 30th and the last time I talked to herr by text, lol, was on July 13th after I found out she already had another bf. I'm thinking the EX wife reason was just her excuse so she wouldn't have to tell me it was cuz she found someone else. I'm wondering if I should call her for a 2nd chance and when i should do it. I still think about her almost daily after I all we dated for 1 1/2 years.

It most likely was an excuse, given and because she met someone else who is now her bf.

For her to have ended it with you and began a new relationship, she obviously wasn't feeling it for you anymore. So I wouldn't advise calling for a second chance because you likely won't get it.

yeah i agree. she did it for a reason. maybe she was wrong to seemingly move on so quickly but don't dwell on it. you can now concentrate on being a great parent