+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Men, please read this email from the guy I've been emailing, I'm a little scared

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cancel your account with that site and stop all contact with him. Unless you enjoy drama, that is.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by lis12 View Post
    This is what he emailed me now :Now I could see your house if you gave me your address. Maybe even your backyard!!

So anyone still think he's NOT stalker material????
    This is really really alarming. STOP TALKING TO HIM.. now!!seriously.. im thinking he is dangerous.

There is no way I am giving him my address. I'm worried that he will do something to himself if I stop talking to him. He says I make him feel alive???? I don't know. I'm not stupid enough to give him any info at all. He's leaving for 2 weeks so he'll prbably just forget about me. All he knows is my username and the city i live in and two streets in the city which are nowhere near me. He does not have my contact info. he can only reach me though direct message....I've made sure to cover myself.

This is basically what I told him:

"What if we met in real life and we hated each other. Emailing is one thing but meetining real life is different."

He brushed all my concerns off saying that we would still like each other.
    This is what I don't get. How they try to CONVINCE us that we will get along.

In reality, there is no possible way of knowing if you will get along with someone or not and if you have never met and until you meet.

He's residing in 'cuckoo-land' while you are the 'level headed' one - you see the reality of the situation, he is seeing what he wants to see and his head is in his arse.

I've never had a stalker before so I don't really know but he feels like a stalker to me. I just hope he doesn't have my pictures taped all over his mirror with hearts and candles all around them LOL I guess all of your replies confirmed my fears that his elevator doesn't go all the way to the top....oh well at least he doens't know exactly where I live or have my contact info outside of the forum. Oh and I found out he's 48 not 47.
    I don't think he's proven he's a stalker quite yet. He's a guy in love with the idea of love....but if you spurn him, he could turn nasty and stalkerish.

Has any Kenny Rogers song ever turned a girl on??
    I'd laugh my ass off if a guy had mentioned a song by him. Maybe my grandma would have liked that kinda thing....uhm, not me, lol
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 16-07-10 at 07:24 AM.

There is no way I am giving him my address. I'm worried that he will do something to himself if I stop talking to him. He says I make him feel alive???? I don't know. I'm not stupid enough to give him any info at all. He's leaving for 2 weeks so he'll prbably just forget about me. All he knows is my username and the city i live in and two streets in the city which are nowhere near me. He does not have my contact info. he can only reach me though direct message....I've made sure to cover myself.
    Nooooo, don't give him your address!!!!! lols. He will look you up on Google maps, like the guy in my situation did!!!! He will be able to see exactly what street you are in, what your house looks like....even your car if it was parked outside and when google took the pics for the maps.

As I said earlier, I've been in this type of situation twice and the first time around, he was exact like this guy. He'd say he loved me after a month and when I refused to say it back, he'd lose his head and get quite nasty with me. It was like he was trying to force me into feeling something for him, trying to control my thoughts. I'd tell him also that there was no possible way of knowing how we felt and until we met...of course, he could feel I was the 'one' for him. This one had also driven up to my town and without informing me he was coming here! He;d just shown up out of the blue and called me to say he was here....a few streets away and because he knew where I was located, but I'd had the sense not to give him my home address...I refused to meet him.

After that, I cut him off totally...he was a whack job!!! lol
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 16-07-10 at 07:37 AM.

What I find extremely weird is that he doesn't propose to meet up with YOU but instead asking for YOUR address. Even if you said you didn't want to meet him, it's still a scary position to be in.

So how come you haven't cut contact with him? Are you afraid he might do something rash if you did?
    To reminisce won't bring you back, just look ahead and hold on tight.

He's wanting the address and to show up to surprise her probably....*yikes*

looool, isn't romance so simple?

Before you totally right him off as creepy do a little more probing, maybe he's a very talented comedian

or respond to him and say you want to make a side trip to a cheese factory in west LA then go down to South Central and find some good deals, ask him if he has a gun

(btw, if he does have a gun, DON'T GO, lol. Remember what your momma told you about Americans with guns)
    Last edited by erik; 16-07-10 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    looool, isn't romance so simple?

Before you totally right him off as creepy do a little more probing, maybe he's a very talented comedian

or respond to him and say you want to make a side trip to a cheese factory in west LA then go down to South Central and find some good deals, ask him if he has a gun

(btw, if he does have a gun, DON'T GO, lol. Remember what your momma told you about Americans with guns)
    Ignore this guy.

I'm worried that he will do something to himself if I stop talking to him.
    That would be his problem, not yours.

Honestly, cut contact from this guy as soon as damn possible. If you really care about this guy, don't keep him hooked. The more time you spend talking to someone like this the more attached they will get.

Stop communicating with this guy immediately. If you're lucky, he doesn't know anything about IP addresses. Otherwise, he may already have enough information to stalk you with.

And from now on, be careful about strangers that you meet online.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Why are you still talking to him? And why did you even bother to give him two street names- even if they were not close to you? What are you getting out of this situation that you dont want to let go of???

Some women fantasize about being raped.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She likes the attention and the drama.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

It will be very dramatic when some creepy old guy covers her mouth with a chloroform-soaked rag.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Stop communicating with this guy immediately. If you're lucky, he doesn't know anything about IP addresses. Otherwise, he may already have enough information to stalk you with.

And from now on, be careful about strangers that you meet online.

What can he do with the ip address????

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast