+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it really over?

Is it really over?

My ex and i had broken up for almost 5 months and he and that girl has already been in a relationship for 4.5 months and it seems like they are very happy together. At first i did think that it's a rebound but it seems like it don't.

I tried the no contact method, identify the problems, work on myself, then started reconnecting with him via letter, but he didn't reply. I do want him back, but i just don't know how to get him back.

Is it really over for us? our relationship lasted only 6 months due to some trust issues when we are having LDR. How can i win a guy's heart back?

I'd let it go, you cannot force these things, if he was meant to be with you, eventually you guys will get back together but for now, just go on with your life.

He clearly doesn't want contact with you. You gotta let it go. Pestering him more will only result in his getting angry, and you'll drive him even further away.

I'm sorry but you can't, it is really over. Sometimes a rebound thing turns into a relationship and this appears to be the case here.

Let him be, contacting him further is just going to annoy him and his new girlfriend, they will see you as some desperate, sad and sorry case, have some pride and self-respect. Re-focus your energy elsewhere. Concentrate on yourself and your social life, work on living life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!