+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morning Molestation

Morning Molestation

My b/f of 5 months wakes up at 5:30am. I'm not a morning person, and I get up much later. He's horny in the morning, so he slides his hands under my pj's and starts feeling me up, grabbing my butt, licking my boobs, and "grinding" me, while I'm still half asleep! I've asked him nicely several times to stop doing this. I think it's rude, crude, and disrespectful if it's clearly not mutual. He says, "Excuse me for wanting to get close to you!" and that I'm being cold and pushing him away, even though we continue to cuddle. Then he's cold or argumentative for the rest of the day. I think he should respect my feelings about this and stop getting angry just because he can't get what he wants.

Am I being cold by not allowing him to molest me in the morning? I've tried every way possible to let him know how much this bothers me, but he doesn't want to hear it. What can I do? I'd like to hear from guys as well. My b/f thinks "all women are crazy" so he won't value replies from women!

Do you guys do stuff at other times in the day? If so, then he's just gotta understand that you're not a morning person and not to do it then. Also, being cold/argumentative for the rest of the day is a bit immature. I can understand feeling a little 'rejected' right after the incident, but get over it. Especially if it wasn't the first time, and you HAVE made it clear to him many times that you aren't a morning person.

On the flipside however, I think that every once in a while it'd be nice of you to wake up with a smile and indulge him. As a guy, it'd really turn me on if every now and then I could start the day out on THAT note. You don't have to do it every day, but once in a while might be nice.

Rod Steele

He should respect your wishes and not molest you when you are asleep. He should find other ways of "getting off" in the morning if he needs to.

hmm... I've had that happen several times when I'm dead tired. But its usually after work and I'm ready to pass out on the bed. So annoying. blah.
    Last edited by Fawn; 29-11-04 at 07:03 AM.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

my boyfriend does that sometime too. if i'm not interested i just tell him to turn around and we spoon that way and he can't molest me. tell him assertively to knock it off if you don't like it. tell him to control his dick. but i agree with rod. why not indulge him once in a while so he doesn't feel too rejected. how about some good ol' conditioning? when he's good and not totally molesting you, then give him some booty. if he's molesting you in a way you don't like, tell him to go to the couch.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

how about some good ol' conditioning? when he's good and not totally molesting you, then give him some booty. if he's molesting you in a way you don't like, tell him to go to the couch.
    That's ****ed up.

i was just kidding damn. no need to get all offended.

People truly don’t realize what they have till it is gone.
    Most of us know why we're alone...what we don't know is why we can't seem to do anything about it.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by librooks
    What can I do? I'd like to hear from guys as well. My b/f thinks "all women are crazy" so he won't value replies from women!
    so he doesn't respect what you have to say huh?? well show him in actions.. next time he rubs his dick against your ass, grab his balls as hard as you can and tell him that he's bothering you. if he doesn't want to listen, he'll surely feel you.

as for not respecting your wishes, i think that's wrong. he's horny and wants some, but you're still sleeping. he's only thinking of himself and not really caring that you're still passed out. bring up this topic next time in the form that he's raping you, and it might actually change his mind.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i was just kidding damn. no need to get all offended.
    Whew. I thought you weren't. And that would have been really ****ed up.

That's along the lines of the girl who tells a friend of hers from work or something to dress hot and hit on her man to secretly see how long it takes before he tells her he's involved in a relationship.

i dont mind it...but if i do belive me i will let it be known.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Hmm, I guess it's totally unwanted when you're half asleep and you'd think he'd get bored if you simply continued to dooze paying no attention?

It is very bigoted of him to think all women are crazy, perhaps you need to help him revise those views by being more assertive with him.

You know, we all do things at certain times that we don't really want to do...just a little effort (occassional) and you might suprise him. You should leap on him when he starts, see how he likes it.

The only thing that's left is...just slight imcompatability, maybe he prefers sex in the morning?

The only thing that's left is...just slight imcompatability, maybe he prefers sex in the morning?
    Like I said above, can YOU think of a better way to wake up? I think good morning sex would beat Foldger's hands down.

Talk to him about it when you're both up and awake. Make him listen. But do indulge him once in a while. It doesn't sound like he's a bastard, he's just trying to live out a small fantasy of waking up to sex. (although he could definitely use some maturity in dealing with it during the rest of the day)

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Whew. I thought you weren't. And that would have been really ****ed up.

That's along the lines of the girl who tells a friend of hers from work or something to dress hot and hit on her man to secretly see how long it takes before he tells her he's involved in a relationship.

i think this is something we should take up with skinner or pavlov.

Just let him do what he has got to do then he will go away....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast