+ Follow This Topic
Page 139 of 405 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    tend to? they do! and it drives me up the wall. i just love asking a girl to do her job duties and hearing back that she has boyfriend issues and she is not in a mood. **** that shit. if it was up to me, she'd be gone a long time ago. but i am new here and i got no say.
    Oh my god.

You sound just like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Hmmm, I've already been vaccinated for smallpox. I also think that b.o. would be a small price to pay to be rid of "society" as it is today. When everybody is trying to feed themselves and stay alive the stresses that are caused by the overstructure of society are nonexistent. No more worrying about taxes on EVERYTHING, no more worrying about being late for work, no more traffic jams, less polution, fewer laws that are aimed at the rape of the people for the government's benefit, plus people were generally more decent, respectful and moral.....its all win win.....almost. Death was more likely back then, but that is an eventuality that we all face. If I could I'd go now without even a second thought.
    incognito i think you are my twin.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

My idiot brother just took his uninsured POS car in for a brake inspection and the shoes fell off in two pieces along with part of the lining so he can't drive it and he just informed me he doesn't have the money to pay for the repair or storage at the shop or a tow. So I'll have to pay for it since it's his only transportation to his crappy job miles away. Asshole!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The thought of having to go to class drove me to breaking out a beer.

Now I have to drive 40 minutes so that I can read the local paper and occasionally highlight things the instructor tells us to from time to time.

If I had some whiskey I could get intoxicated quick enough to simply not go at all.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    everything, EVERYTHING and everybody is irritating me tonight. I think i need to punch a wall or somethin'
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    everything, EVERYTHING and everybody is irritating me tonight. I think i need to punch a wall or somethin'
    Can I ask...when is your birthday?...Scorpio?
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    june, cancer
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I also think that b.o. would be a small price to pay to be rid of "society" as it is today. When everybody is trying to feed themselves and stay alive the stresses that are caused by the overstructure of society are nonexistent. No more worrying about taxes on EVERYTHING, no more worrying about being late for work, no more traffic jams, less polution, fewer laws that are aimed at the rape of the people for the government's benefit, plus people were generally more decent, respectful and moral.....its all win win.....almost. Death was more likely back then, but that is an eventuality that we all face. If I could I'd go now without even a second thought.
    I hear there are large tracts of land available in Africa and Nunivut for folks like you. Look into it.

As for me, I prefer to look forward. I'd be into colonization hardship. Provided it was on the moon or Mars. If we are going to suffer, lets do it for a NEW cause, not old problems already visited.

Oh, BTW, I don't usually post 'what annoys me', but this kind of thinking^ (quoted post) is an example.

My boyfriend just told me he wants to join the Navy after knowing for the past 3 years that I never want to date a man who joins the military.

Really dont care if it's an overreaction, but I am just really against it for my own personal life.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I actually fell asleep at the library today in the middle of reading a damn academic journal. I haven't slept since saturday. But a nice little 20 minute break from reality was nice. When I woke up I didn't even know I fell asleep, but I felt pretty damn good after that.
    I will probably not sleep this entire week. I have homework up the ass and tests out the ears. I'm functioning pretty well. But god damn, this is a real test of endurance.

Dude you should go to sleep and get something to eat....that 7 hours or so will do you so much better then the last minute cramming your doing...Finals?
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Yeah it's finals week. But the reason why I am in the library is to finish a 50 page dissertation. I reached the halfway point last night. I'm at about 30 pages right now. It's due Thursday.

I still have 2 German novels to read. One I haven't began and it's supposed to be read by tomorrow. It's about 200 pages of German. Yow! I am going to be up all night reading that once I am finished at the library with this shit.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 27-04-10 at 10:05 AM.

I'm serious...a little sleep and food will help your mind be far more efficient and let you put out a better product.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i went to bed in a bad mood and woke up in a bad mood.

It annoys me when people who don't necessarily have anything to contribute to this thread come here, read it , and then complain about someone's post. I'm looking at you IndiReloaded....

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded
    Oh, BTW, I don't usually post 'what annoys me', but this kind of thinking^ (quoted post) is an example.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...