+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some advice

Need some advice

1. My boyfriend still has no credit on his phone. He has been paid from work but only a couple of weeks pay as its a new job and he has had to have some dental work carried out which was expensive, he is also saving to come to England to see me. I am worried as credit for phones doesn't cost that much although sating that calls/texts from Austrailia to England are very expensive. He is really sorry and I can tell by his voice he feels bad but I can't understand why he is chosing not to get credit if he loves me like he says he does. Why do you think he is choosing not to get credit?

2. Also he never answers his phone when I first call him, I have to phone a couple of times then send a text then he finally answers when I phone again after I text him. I call every few days. Why is this?

3. Lastly when I spoke with him last Wednesday he said just to worn you i'm going to the mountains on Friday so I won't have signal, but I will try and go somewhere where I can get signal while i'm there, obviously so we could communicate. So I phoned him on Friday and it went straight to answer phone so therefore no signal so I assumed he was in the mountains. I then phoned him Saturday and he said he did not go to the mountains so why was his phone off?

He seems insecure and not being big headed I am a very pretty girl and I think he thinks why have I chosen him.. Is he trying to test me to see how much I do like him because he feels insecure?

He tells me he loves and I mean the world to him, he does answer my calls, he still talks about coming to England and on a couple of occassions when I have called he wants me to speak with his little boy. Surely if he didn't want to carry on the relationship he would tell me and also not bother answering his phone when I call.

Please help answer my 3 questions.. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Sebby; 01-02-10 at 07:43 PM.

So why are you posting on here? Seems like you already know the answer to your question, your just getting over paranoid about it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What do you mean

Hi there,

Thanks for reply however I'm not really sure what you mean?

I think you should ask him why he has yet to get credit on his phone the next time you speak to him. We really dont have much information to give you an answer. Maybe he's broke from the dental work he had done and he has to save money to survive.

1.) He may be in a tight spot that he may need the money that he would use for credit on the phone for something else.
    2.)Calls/text due tend to fail to get sent to the other phone, i once tried texting/calling a girl i liked and she would never answer, she said she never got the messages or calls, next time i saw her i got her phone and tested it, appears i had to send the same message 5 times before she recieved it.
    3.) Dead batteries happen a lot, or he could have just been busy. Guys tend to hide little things like that a lot. Doesn't necessarily mean anything.

P.S. You will never know for sure until you actually see whats going on or he is up front with you fully when and if you ask him whats going on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]