+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some help here

Need some help here

Hello first time poster here. Recently my girlfriend and I have been on the rocks I was wondering whats going on or what I should do. The relationship with her and I started a year ago in the beginning I didn't want it to be anything serious, but as time progressed I ended up moving in with her way tooo soon. 1 month into the relationship. I should have seen the red flags I wanted to go hang out with my friends and she freeked out and said I don't want you to go etc etc. I know theres my sign eh? For some strange reason I found that intriguing like hey she really wants me.

Anyway...There would be plenty of arguements throughout our months etc etc I helped her with bills her daughter (Yes she is 3 years old) And since being in her life for a year she called me daddy ( she called everyone daddy because her real father wasnt in her life and she didn't know). Recently we broke up a week ago but decided we would try to work things out. We stayed together pretty much everyday for a year. When we have broken up (me walking out) shes hit me before etc etc. ALl those break ups didn't last long maybe a couple days. We always got back together. I've caught this woman in numerous lies lying about talking to her ex boyfriend on mutiple occasions, even though he is married now. I would confront her with her lies and she would still deny it, until I probed and probed and got the truth. There were tons of other little lies I have a feeling she is a pathalogical liar or compulsive liar. She seems so cold but at the same time wants to keep me around?

I got sidetracked but this weekend she dropped her daughter to her god parents and I was like let me know whats going on she texts me back an hour later Saying shes talking to them etc etc. I let her be I text her back an hour and a half later and say whats going on? No response Then one more hour passes I'm getting heated at this point and she says Go do your own thing tonight. This is the point where I call her 4 times She presses the ignore button the first time so I know she sees me calling and I'm wondering why she is doing this. She says she's hanging out with her friends and not doing anything wrong. I said k. It's about 9-10 pm now so I made other plans because I don't want to sit at home and wallow about my misfortunes. around 11:30 she texts and says hows it going at this point I don't say anything because I'm still butt hurt.

Anyways I don't know whats going through this womans mind I love her and her daughter so much. I just don't understand why this woman acts the way she does. Again, this is my first really serious relationship I'm (23) I'm quite attractive I don't have any problems getting women ... It's just i'm stuck on this one woman for some reason I feel like I want to help her get better lies,life etc etc.

Up until this point we were still in contact pretty much everyday I texted her a couple times saying I don't want to play this game etc etc, and why are you doing this. No response What's going on? and what should I do if she contacts me?

"if you wanna get out alive..run for your life"...She hit you..and seems to be playing vicious mind games. Break up with her , have some cheap ,shallow rebound relationships and move on.It might hurt but its like removing a tumour...the surgery hurts for a while after but it's better in the long run. If you dont have any problems getting women then you should turn out alright. As for the little girl i'd leave before you start to care for her too much..sounds to me like her dad was some sucker who got pulled in by this woman and managed to get away while he still could..
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Thank you for the encouragement I already love the little girl as if she was my own so a little late for that. It's just really hard i'm going to try no contact , but these head games are killing me how can you tell me you love and want to work things out with me and then play these games? Ahhh

I wouldnt ask her that if i were you ,she'll go thermonuclear. As for the little girl thats bad news mate. whatever you do dont let this woman know how much you care for her daughter...your a fish caught with a two pronged hook of love for her and a little kiddy...if she doesnt let on how you caught you are theres more a chance of wriggling free if you get my analogy?. You deserve a stable , loving relationship..dont let her keep you tied up and forced to forgo that.
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung