+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does this mean?

what does this mean?

hey all

question, ok im a moaner, not a screaming over the top sort. Like when a guy hits the spot ill start moaning. Its just a natural reaction to me. A guy that im kinda with right now, everytime when i moan while having sex he kinda smiles and snickers softly. I he finding it funny? Or finds it cute, turn on?

thanks in advance

for me,if my chick moans when/as i hit her.It encourages me,put smiles on my face that she is enjoying it and really appreciating my effort

I like to hear a little/loud moan when/as I "hit" (don't really like that term) her. It tells me that I'm doing something right, and it makes me feel good about myself
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredbomb0 View Post
    I like to hear a little/loud moan when/as I "hit" (don't really like that term) her. It tells me that I'm doing something right, and it makes me feel good about myself
    oh yeah!Any better alternative?

My guy and I are both the same way. It's a bit like a devilish grin and saying, "Look what I can make you do!" It's very satisfying to hear someone moaning and enjoying your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    It's a bit like a devilish grin and saying, "Look what I can make you do!" It's very satisfying to hear someone moaning and enjoying your efforts.
    How did you know?

There have been other times where I straight up started laughing hysterically and I had to stop. It was just something about the way she was moaning that I found funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Spades_ View Post
    How did you know?

There have been other times where I straight up started laughing hysterically and I had to stop. It was just something about the way she was moaning that I found funny.
    Haha, that happens. Sex should always be fun. Sometimes I'll get so overzealous about kissing my boyfriend that we'll bash teeth. Not the best feeling, but it is funny.

One of my exes took sex way too seriously and would get all emotional if something didn't go quite right.

Its good to hear the guy moan too :-))

Sometimes I moan, sometimes I whimper.. it depends on the moment and what I am feeling

so im guessing its leaning more towards hes liking it?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I asked my bf this very thing. When I'm about to cum or something hot like that I sometimes find he's smiling, or even laughing a bit. I asked and he said he's never laughing AT me, he's just laughing because he's having fun and enjoying himself so damn much!

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Its enjoyment.
    Sex without vocals is creepy... I'm sure loads of us have been with someone who couldn't scare a mouse. Its like *tumbleweed*.

I love making noise and moaning. Getting into it. Damn it makes things so much more raunchy.

If she's making noise, then thats what I expect... if she isn't, I'd be worried :S

yeah, I very much doubt he is laughing at you honda!!! I reckon lots of guys smile and maybe even laugh a little when they see their gf is really into it.

I couldn't imagine sex without noise!! Dirty talk, moaning, panting... hmmmm!!

Moaning, definately a turn on. nuf said