+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cheatin on bf :( this is a long one....

It's really not nice to justify cheating on someone you love because he's over weight and you lost the physical connection......

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think there should be some contract clause where if your partner loses a certain amount of weight... then you can cheat on them
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I hope you've all enjoyed tearing me up. It's not like I haven't been doing the same thing to myself anyways. I was just trying to relay my reasons for doing what I did and my question was how I should get over the guy at work so I can stay with Brad. I just wanted some advice. I am not fooling myself with thinking work-guy will build a relationship with me regardless of what he says but I have developed some stupid feelings for him that i don't know how to get over. Does anyone have any advice (rather than calling me a whore)

Thanks,

"Troll"

OMG You really are as stupid as your post sounds. Your not going to tell your boyfriend you have been cheating on him, and you want people to tell you how to get over this other guy so you can stay with him. You make me sick. People on here are not going to tell you that because they have values, values that mean they don't go around cheating and hoping to get away with it. This guy deserves so much better than you and I hope he truly sees you for what you are. No matter how much you think your boyfriend is unattractive if you say you love him then you shouldn't have done this because the love would have been more powerful than the feeling to get your slutty little leg over while your bored.

So, I've done it. I made a mistake that I can't take back. Why can't I continue from there? Why should I tell Brad and destroy his life when I could get back to my life with him and we can be happy? It's not a matter of me being stupid (completely unnecessary btw). It's a matter of me being remorseful, wanting to work on my relationship with Brad and forget about work-guy.

1 tell brad the truth and leave him
    2 admit ur a bitch and tell him that
    3 look for ppl like u
    4 Do not come back to this forum

if u did what u did then u do not deserve a good person like Brad. THE END

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyEngineer View Post
    1 tell brad the truth and leave him
    2 admit ur a bitch and tell him that
    3 look for ppl like u
    4 Do not come back to this forum
    Again, unnecessary. I wish people weren't so quick to judge. I'm not some sort of maneater. I made a mistake. I came to this forum looking for guidance and advice and I'm being sent away. Please accept that I succumbed to a moment of weakness and I will never do it again. All I can say is that I've actually gained a new appreciation for my BF and love him very deeply.

Quote Originally Posted by chillypepper12 View Post
    So, I've done it. I made a mistake that I can't take back. Why can't I continue from there?
    Think of it as a bullet to the heart. As much as you might want that bullet to come back, the damage is done, whether he knows it or not.

-Ath
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

Quote Originally Posted by Ath View Post
    Think of it as a bullet to the heart. As much as you might want that bullet to come back, the damage is done, whether he knows it or not.

-Ath
    100% true

If u love u don't cheat, u talk bout problems

have u ever tell Brad what has been in ur mind, all those things bout his weight and what happened to ur feelings (attraction)

I believe that if u love some1 this person is ALWAYS attractive for you.
    Last edited by LonelyEngineer; 14-09-09 at 05:44 AM.

You are stupid though it's that simple. You think you can stay with him and not tell him, that's just more selfish than telling him. Seriously you need to tell him and if he is willing to try and work things out with you then that's his choice but you need to give him that choice!!

I dont think she will do the right thing as she keeps on telling that her problem is "how she should get over the guy at work so She can stay with Brad"

U gotta understand that its not good to u nether to Brad that u2 stay together cos u are not who he needs and u will just break his heart

i can see that its just criticism that i'm going to get here so theres really no point in discussing it further. thanks for your help everyone and i wish you all luck in finding true love.

Man, what's with people cheating on their partner? You ****ed up, missy. One thing I can't stand is cheating.

If you were my girl and I found out, I would sever all ties with you, no questions asked. Cheating is a very big deal.

Bravo!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

You need to tell him because he deserves to know. The fate of this relationship should not be with you and you getting over your feelings for the coworker. The fate of the relationship should be resting on Brad's hands.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast