+ Follow This Topic

Thread: can anyone help...pleasezz

can anyone help...pleasezz

I've known this girl for about 2 1/2 to 3 months now, went out a couple of times and recently gave her a surprise gift which she adore and was very happy. Unfortunately, the following day she became cold again....she's alway hot and cold don't even know where I stand. I miss her every min of the day, friends have been saying that I've been talking about her all the time and they are geeting bored of it but I cannot help it because I need to talk to someone if not I will go crazy. Please tell me why is she always like hot and cold towards me and I really don't know what to do.

Las Vegas based Nationwide Online Florist
    Girls can be that way, just don't be a pest but call her, say hello
    Let her be cold, you just be warm, if there is something there she will come around.

Cyberken
    [URL=http://www.800iloveyou.com]1-800-I-LOVE-YOU[/URL]
    Nationwide Teleflora Florist
    http://www.800iloveyou.com

Maybe she is getting gifts from other guys also, it doesnt seem so special if she is getting gifts here and there from different people. Maybe thats why she is happy at that point and then she is cold again. You need to try to do something different and original.
    AND Stop talking about her too much and missing her constantly, you sound too obsessive. It doesnt even seem like you know this girl very well, you dont even know how she feels about you, sorry for the negative comments but its my advice. Just keep your cool, if she finds out your crazy over her (to the point where your friends are annoyed) she will be turned off.

I was told that she has no one after her, is it too late for me to give her some space?

Space, you might want to find a new girl. Sounds like she has another guy in mind. I found that when a girl is "hot & cold" to me then 99% of the time she has another dude that she is talking to. She gives the good vibe to the one she is feeling that day. Not good for you because you sound like you are into her. Be cool about it but also be carefull you don't get hurt.

First of all, us girlies can naturally be like that, one minute really full on and then the next minute we act like we want nothing at all to do with you guys.

But at the end of it all nobody deserves to be messed around and not know where they stand with somebody and in this situation i guess its hard for you to know where you stand with her

I think you should ask her straight out - and then when she gives you an answer act upon it!

If she is just messing you around - then just dont bother with her, but there might be a much more hidden reason to why she is like this