+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So, I'm never horny anymore...

So, I'm never horny anymore...

and I think I'm gonna eventually drive my boyfriend to cheat. He always say no(of course) but I'm still worried it may happen.

I have so much mood swings I am going through right now which I know deals with the pregnancy, but it really is worrying me.

My boyfriend is always horny(We haven't had a good sex session in a while)and it is annoying me. When I do try to have sex with him, it is painful as hell and I end up with stomach cramps and a bangin headache.

My nipples and stomach are VERY sensitive and the slightest touch of them feels outrageously painful so of course I am unable to be turned on the slightest.

We tried to have sex the other night and it felt like my image of what rape would be like without the actual force.

And to top it off, my boyfriend is not a fan of gettin head. Dont know the real reason, but he really doesnt care for it or want me doing it.

I dont know how I'm supposed to please him if I am not horny. I dont feel right forcing myself to have sex with him. I reaaallllyyy dont know what to do and the stress of thinking about him finding some sex elsewhere is tearing me to shreds. I know that has to do with my insecurity though.

I know he is understanding about it, but I think he'll eventually get sick of me turning him down all the time.

Any suggestions?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

see a doctor about the cramps and headache.

with those side effects who would want to have sex?

as for the cheating, well, you have no control over that.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Honestly, I'm never in the mood so I dont want the sex. But I try to do it for him.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

well, sometimes people get in moods where there's other things to do and they're not in the mood.

if you're worried that your boyfriend will cheat on you well then you simply do not trust him completely.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Well I already know I dont trust him but I dont have a valid reason to not trust him. He doesn't do anything for me to think he will cheat on me for real. I'm thinking of it as him being human though. I would think he'll eventually get sick of waiting for it. This is just what I expect from any guy no matter who.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How about anal?

Lol....we've tried to get into that before and just the pushing on the hole is way too much for me. That's one thing I dont think I can handle unless drunk.

Are you pregnant right now, or is this post-pregnancy?

If you are pregnant, maybe it's just messing with your hormones. Kind of how sometimes when you are on certain BC pills you loose your libido. If you don't want it, you don't want it. And as kind of you that it is to do it for him, you really should be taking care of yourself first. You don't have control if he is going to cheat or not. Guys are either cheaters or not, and it doesn't matter if you are having sex with him atm or not. If you are pregnant with his child, he should be able to understand.

Or maybe he needs to get better at foreplay?
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Yea I am pregnant now.

He's great at foreplay. He does what he's always done. But right about now it annoys me and my body is so sensitive.

He says he understands, but I cant help but feel bad that I am not able to please him like I normally would. When we do initiate sex, and it starts, then it starts hurting, we stop. I never go through with it just so he could get a nut.

But I wish we had at least one night a week of awesome sex.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Try lubing up the inside of your thighs.

Use warming lube if you got it.

No, it's no hole, but I'm assuming your skin is soft and smooth and it wouldn't be any different from a titty f*ck.

You'll have to wait for another 6 weeks after the pregnancy to have sex, but I'm betting once all is said and done you'll be yourself again. Tired from the 3 am wake-up cries, but yourself nonetheless.

Random musing: For a culture that is so certain monogamy is the way to go, we sure do worry an awful lot about our partners cheating.

:-/ That sucks. If you aren't into it, forcing it is only going to turn you off more. You yourself compared it to what you imagined rape felt like.

Stop forcing it. Maybe go without for a little while and give yourself sometime to adjust. Maybe the baby is like, "help help I'm already in here!!"
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

It sounds to me like your boyfriend is very understanding of the issues and of your pregnancy. I would say relax. If he is not complaining and throwing a fit, and he is telling you it is ok, then let it be ok. I know trust is hard sometimes, but if he is coming home to you every night and making sure you know he loves you, then I would trust in that until he shows you otherwise.

Thanks for the helpful advice guys. I know I'm just being insecure. He is always by my side, even through the mood swings.

Speaking of anal, he just told me after I recover from delivery he wants to take my anal virginity; mind you, he knows nothing about this thread. I thought it was funny and a coincidence. I rold him if it's a do for do, it's a deal.

No answer yet lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Thanks for the helpful advice guys. I know I'm just being insecure. He is always by my side, even through the mood swings.

I understand that. I have my own insecurity that I am working HARD on to fix.

The advice I am going to give is the advice I am trying to convince my heart of... if he (she) has done nothing for you to be insecure or worry about, then just believe that you can have blind faith and trust.