+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Was Stood Up!

Zekk - man, you crack me up ! I think I heard it in my mind the way you were trying to say it and i just laughed hardcore !! And the funnier part is that it seems that no one else read it the way I did ! HAH !!

HAHAHA !! geesus ! I cant stop laughing now !

oh, and blue, dont let this guy make you blue (hrm.. thats kinda funny !) - instead, just move on and ignore him. I wish I could help you more, but I never was one for the "dating game". Hell, I remember my first date was with Robin, AFTER we had already gotten engaged ! HAH !

Who needs dates anyways ?! I for one dont, maybe you dont either... idk

stood up update

so cute boy called me today! and last night but last night i was half asleep. he was suppose to cal me back but suposedly he fell asleep and i guess the other night he went out of town what and idiot what is he calling me for now ne ways! hes so hot though i couldnt resist talking to him for a while. im suppose to meet up with him today but im not going to. im gonna forget about this one no matter how FINE HE IS!!! its hard to do!

ok so i saw him and ohhh he smelled so good and he wa sso sweet and said sorry amd he kissed me twice it was one of those half on the lips kiss oh wow i alomost melted right there.

I'm sorry, but this is where i am going to call you an idiot and then walk away...

Idiot.

*walks away*

**** you billy im not being an idiot im just having fun i am not going to mary this guy or have a realtionship or anything like that i am just having fun fun fun. hey but thanks for calling me an idiot. im single now!!!!!

haha - come on. don't take it so personal - I was only playing. You must learn my sarcasm - I'm a very playful kind of guy.

oh i get it now sorry im a little stressed and i know how staright forward you are sometimes so i guess i was a slittle soar. sorry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12