+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I back off or stay the same?

Should I back off or stay the same?

A girl I have known for 4 years recently started talking to me again, but alot. I talked to her about my problems and she talked to me about hers. We went out 2 years back and now I feel closer than ever to her. She has a boyfriend and always asks me to hang out with them and stuff, but it's odd. She tells me the boyfriend is jealous of me for dumb reason, or because I am funny and stuff like that. Now I have been talking to her and feeling as if I am going to like her again...I cannot help it. I texted her yesterday and (This makes me laugh) they were at dinner because they had been together for 6 months. She kept talking to me and then I asked what they were up to and she said "Oh, celebrating 6 months". Wouldn't most girls stop talking to me? Why would she keep going on such an occasion. I want her to like me but I just feel like it would get my into a heap of trouble.
    WOOOO

She could have some left over feelings for you but if you're so great and all, why does she have a boyfriend still and isn't with you?

Maybe back off a little...you could be turning into her really close guy friend and her b/f is worried she might dump him for you. I guess it depends on what you want to do with your relationship with her.

Because she wants the attention, that's why. Stay where you are and keep talking if you want to remain a pawn in her game.

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    If she's interested in you she'll break up with her current boyfriend and make you the center of her attention. If she cant do that you need let it go and move on. If she's confused and isnt sure what she wants let it go, nothing worst than putting your emotions on hold for someone who cant make up their mind.

How do I know if she likes me then? What are some signs.
    WOOOO