+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why does this happen to me ?

Why does this happen to me ?

There was this girl i really liked and we were very very close for abt 6 months and then suddenly she started avoiding me for no apparent reason - everytime i asked her she brushed it off with "Nothing..just too much work" and I believed her :-(

Its been 2 months since we kind of parted ways - I ran into her yesterday at lunch after more than a month and if I had hopes that she would talk to me they were all crushed - she did not even offer a "Hi" :-( Whenever I tried to talk to her she sort of avoided me but she had no problems talking to another guy who was with her at that time. (I know this guy pretty well and he knows I still like her).

I know she might have grown tired of me and all that but cant we just remain friends? I dont know what hurts me more - the fact that she likes someone else or the fact that she hates me :-(

Should I ask her why she is avoiding me? Should I ask her if we can just remain friends?

I say forget her. She sounds like an immature brat. Not even gonna tell you why? Avoiding you just 'hoping' that you'll give up? Just ignore her. Not worth even being friends with.

Rod Steele

I say bug her. If you ignore her, then she has won her game. Play her game - try to talk to her as much as you possibly can - annoy the **** out of her - eventually she will burst out and scream at you to stay away or something. Then thats the moment you've beat her at her own game. And remember - its a game. She doesn't want you. So don't try to make fancy moves or buy her shit. just try to casually talk to her as if friends would. She'll either explode on you, or start talking to you again as friends. Either way, you win.

Why would you want to remain friends if you fancy her as a woman? Wouldn't that make you hurt even more?

In all honesty - I am best friends with one of my ex's. We aren't intimate or anything. But I am very glad we are friends. Before her I said the same thing, malicia. But now I know that it is possible to be friends with someone you once loved (or in my case, still love).

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    I say bug her. If you ignore her, then she has won her game. Play her game - try to talk to her as much as you possibly can - annoy the **** out of her - eventually she will burst out and scream at you to stay away or something. Then thats the moment you've beat her at her own game. And remember - its a game. She doesn't want you. So don't try to make fancy moves or buy her shit. just try to casually talk to her as if friends would. She'll either explode on you, or start talking to you again as friends. Either way, you win.
    Why do people give a **** about winning these stupid games? She doesn't want to be bothered by you but won't even give you the decency of an explanation? Then don't waste your time even TRYING to win a stupid game.

Am I seriously the only one who doesn't give a **** about headgames?

Rod Steele

I don't care for head games either... But i have a flaw - i hate to loose at anything...

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    I don't care for head games either... But i have a flaw - i hate to loose at anything...
    Most men I know seem to have a similar flaw.... hmm....

Theres good advice here on both ends. Just depends on what you think would be best. Would you like to try and make a friendship? or would you prefer to just let the past be the past? Its all your choice here.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

forget her she sounds stuck up!

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    forget her she sounds stuck up!
    THANK YOU, Blue. Listen to her. She's got the right idea.

Rod Steele

Head games yah my favorite subject... Depending on where you are in life you can either A take Billys advice and play the game, be friendly, dont be interested in here, if she has any friends ask them out on dates.... start getting chummy with all of her freinds so she cant avoid u at all. In a rare case she might even start to get intersted again, then you crush that bitches heart like a egg under your foot. Make her pay dearly for being imature and not giving you your god gievn right to an explanation. Tear her down to nothing, and i promise u this u will ba labled an asshole for doing so, but you will have struck a blow deep into her soul and i promise that she will never do what she did to you to anyone again in her life.

Or B
    Ignore to bitch, move on and be glad your not involved with a selfish peice of shit.

I hate playing head games. They suck. Why can't people just be true to each other and MATURE?!? Is it THAT hard to find MATURE people nowadays? My goodness... the things people on this planet do.

Sorry... I'm just feeling very stressed out right now. But I think you should just ignore that girl.
    Clarity of mind means clarity of passion too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. -- Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

Yeah I agree, why keep bugging her, what's the point? She didnt even have the decency to talk to you about whatever was wrong so she certainly isnt somebody you want to be friends with. Move on and forget her.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

She sounds really immature! I agree with SFALEXI, she isnt worth being friends with at all... As much as you may want to be- it just looks as though its not going to happen. And why waist your time anyway? Theres so many other girls out there!!! Seriously though, if its possible- forget her, shes obviously not worth it anyway.
    B

Deja vu! I have a similar situation at work. We both dropped signs that we liked each other. Then I told her I wanted to talk to her privately and boom: the brush off! She would ignore me for a few days, then act like my best friend after a while. I got tried of this game and I ignored her and she ignored me. This went on for about a month and half. I got sick of this game, so I decided to be nice again. She is slowly starting not to act like a jackass again.

I'm trying to move on and plan to "put the moves" on a new employee that just started at my company.

And yes, I HATE head games!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast