+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: misombra's inequivocable hatred for the police deepens.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd take your DNA and mix it w/mine, DM. But hell if I'd let you contribute to their environment with your current mindset. I'd have to give you regular beatings & I'm not sure I'd want my offspring subject to that kind of BDSM at such a tender age.

OV, Gribble, and Mish could join my line marriage, at present. Not that they'd want to, but well, they can be flattered all same.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Dude. I will knock up Vash, Indi, Giga and 'Sombra. You take the babies. Deal?
    Ha, perfect. Im just a BIT too slow on the typing thing.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A little more than a year ago, a local hero who killed 2 cops escaped from jail and thus began what was I think a 3 week long manhunt for him. I really had my hopes up for a fantastic ending after he promised to "splatter pigmeat all over the county." However, the tiny penised men of the law enforcement captured him after a fight he only lost due to being outnumbered roughly 5,000 to 1. I thought of a more romantic ending, such as him tracking down the officers that put him away and slicing their throats in a sweet act of revenge

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry Miso:

[url]http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/cbc/081212/canada/vancouver_bc_airport_taser_death_charges[/url]

yep. that's how it goes. these murderers always get away with it.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm actually rather pissed. These cops were caught on someone's VIDEO phone. The one they tried to confiscate until he got a lawyer.

Those folks in Richmond need to be writing their MP about this. Its not right those cops get away with this. The guy did not deserve to die & the medical explanation given is obvious BS.

maybe your new life goal should be to fight the power.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRpdlij3GVo&feature=related"]YouTube - PUBLIC ENEMY: FIGHT THE POWER[/ame]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You may be right. And (I'm not boasting, btw), since the corruption doesn't seem to be as bad as where you are, it might be easier to nip in the bud.

If noone complains tho, nothing will be done & the problem will get worse.

Think I'll start by writing a letter to the Vancouver Sun.

good luck getting that printed.

well maybe it's different there.

first thing our news media would do if they saw a letter holding the police responsible for something they tear it up and throw it out. or they dig up your criminal record and add that to the article.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSvD5SM_uI4"]YouTube - Ice T Cop Killer and Body Count[/ame]

I think the news wants us to hate the police because just reading police stories pisses me off when they do unnecessary shit.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

la jura strikes again. (BART=bay area rapid transit)

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090108/ap_on_re_us/train_station_shooting;_ylt=AuRYBAjUgRzvGwYupB1ZkA 5I2ocA[/url]

Shooting by Oakland, Calif., officer sparks anger

By TERRY COLLINS, Associated Press Writer Terry Collins, Associated Press Writer – 1 hr 27 mins ago
    Protesters yell during a demonstration against the shooting death of Oscar Grant AP – Protesters yell during a demonstration against the shooting death of Oscar Grant at the Fruitvale BART …

* Protests over BART shooting turn violent Play Video Video: Protests over BART shooting turn violent AP
    * Funeral Held For Man Killed By BART Officer Play Video Video: Funeral Held For Man Killed By BART Officer CBS 5 San Francisco
    * Protests, resignation after BART shooting Play Video Video: Protests, resignation after BART shooting AP

OAKLAND, Calif. – Mayor Ron Dellums urged residents to remain calm after protests turned violent in the fatal shooting of an unarmed black man by a transit police officer.

What had started as a peaceful demonstration Wednesday over the Jan. 1 shooting of Oscar Grant escalated into trouble. At least three cars were set on fire, many other automobiles were damaged, and windows were broken on some downtown stores.

Police in riot gear threw tear gas to try to break up the demonstration. At least 14 people were arrested before the unrest ebbed overnight.

Grant, 22, was killed on a Bay Area Rapid Transit station platform after officers went there amid reports about groups of men fighting on a train. He was one of a small group of men taken off the train, and officers had made him lie face down at the time he was killed.

The shooting and events leading up to it were captured on amateur videos that have been broadcast on television.

Officer Johannes Mehserle resigned from the transit agency shortly before he was supposed to be interviewed by investigators Wednesday. Mehserle's attorney did not respond to calls for comment.

Grant's family has filed a $25 million wrongful death claim against BART and want prosecutors to file criminal charges against Mehserle.

"There were racial slurs directed at the young men," family attorney John Burris said Thursday. "But I have no evidence that this particular officer (Mehserle) directed racial slurs towards Oscar Grant."

Police have not classified the confrontation as a hate crime.

Some experts who viewed the video clips speculated that Mehserle fired his gun because he believed Grant had a deadly weapon, while others think the officer had mistakenly his handgun for a stun gun.

"If he was under stress he would not be able to distinguish between a Taser and his firearm," said Bruce Siddle, founder of PPCT Management Systems, an Illinois company that trains law-enforcement officers in use-of-force.

Dellums went to the protest scene Wednesday night to urge for calm. He and several council members then led a group toward City Hall and further addressed them.

"Even with our anger and our pain, let's still address each other with a degree of civility and calmness and not make this tragedy an excuse to engage in violence," said Dellums, who is black. "I don't want anybody hurt, I don't want anybody killed."

Dellums had directed the city's police department to conduct a third investigation into Grant's killing and to treat it as a homicide.

During the protest, some people threw bottles, a window of a fast-food restaurant and other downtown stores were smashed. Police in riot gear threw tear gas to try to break it up.

"The crowd started to become more agitated, more hostile, started throwing stuff at the police," Oakland police spokesman Jeff Thomason said. "We gave a dispersal order four to five times over a 20-minute period, then we had our officers go in and start making arrests."

Police didn't immediate respond to a request for an update on the number of arrests.

Organizers of the protest say they have another rally set for later Thursday during a BART board meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    So today i got this letter in the mail with a picture of my car being taken by a street light video camera. i got a ticket for speeding from one of these things for 100 dollars.

please get me out of this police state i am living in. i am seriously ready for murder.
    I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but are you not watching the news? how many times have you heard of people being killed by your kind who speeds? living in LA I have seen myself too many incidents of old people being hit by speeding cars (trust me you won't have enought time and distance to stop when you go over the speed limit and old folks don't see a fast coming car from a distance)

there is a reason why street cameras exist and it is for public protection. and i don't want to hear anyone say how great of drivers they are, i am sure that is what everyone thought before killing someone.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but are you not watching the news? how many times have you heard of people being killed by your kind who speeds? living in LA I have seen myself too many incidents of old people being hit by speeding cars (trust me you won't have enought time and distance to stop when you go over the speed limit and old folks don't see a fast coming car from a distance)

there is a reason why street cameras exist and it is for public protection. and i don't want to hear anyone say how great of drivers they are, i am sure that is what everyone thought before killing someone.
    what does that have to do with anything?

oh nevermind. i thought you were talking about the last post.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast