+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Relationship with food lately

Relationship with food lately

I had a moment yesterday. I starting singing to my food coz I was so in love with it. I started experimenting with cheese lately and I had a cracker that i spread soft cheese on to. It was perfection. Every part of the cracker was covered. It was blissfully gorgeous to look at. I burst into song..singing ‘you are beautiful…in every single way….words cant bring you down’ a proper rendition. Then I ate it making noises as I ate ‘num num num mmm’ then burst into song again and sang a song called happiness.

It was a beautiful moment that I repeated a few times

My brother has a weird thing that he can only eat clockwise and everything separate…he’s not ocd so it’s just weird haha

How do you feel about food, do ever sing to it?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've never sung to my food but I have on occasion fixed something that looked so good I was reluctant to eat it.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Then I ate it making noises as I ate ‘num num num mmm’
    Hahah, I would've gone ballistic if I were there. Eating noises drive me beyond nuts.

Anyway, my boss this summer was a cook in real life and occasionally he would cook for us, and he would always talk to the food as he was cooking. "Come on baby... yeah, keep simmering..."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    Hahah, I would've gone ballistic if I were there. Eating noises drive me beyond nuts.
    Haha! Same here... I try to keep it to myself as I know the problem is ME, but sadly I passed this noise sensitivity to my daughter, and she has a harder time reigning it in.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Were you high?

No, but I do find it weird when people say they cannot mix their food. It has to stay separate. They don't know what they are missing. Plus it's mixed in some way already.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Were you high?

high on cheese it just made me so happy, one of my many ridiculous moments in life. i never really ate that much cheese ever before this year and i decided to start trying all different sorts and it just made me sing with happiness....it came out of nowhere....so i guess you don't have any quirks with food?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm in a relationship with vegetables, but I hold a special place in my heart for my original true love, Mr. Chips/salsa/guacamole. I have an occassional fling on the side with Mr. Chocolate.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I can eat candied yams all day everyday especially with melted marshmellows on tops?? WHAT???

Good as hell.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'll take food over sex most days.

I sing when I'm cooking but not necessarily to the food haha, but heck i guess some of those songs can relate to the food in many ways
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know what really bugs me? When people scrape their forks along their teeth while eating. That's worse than dragging your nails across a chalkboard. It makes me cringe.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i never sing to food.. however, i view it the same as pussy. i just want to smother it all over my lips and eat it up.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'm in a relationship with vegetables, but I hold a special place in my heart for my original true love, Mr. Chips/salsa/guacamole. I have an occassional fling on the side with Mr. Chocolate.
    What about Mr. Carrot or Mr. Pickle? I bet they see the light of day

You are getting old and fat, eco.

But I looove black bread. Its so delicious, even better when you dip it in honey. It is actually salty, but your taste sensors recognize it as very sweet.

I have never sang to food though, that is just stupid.

Carrots are tasty also, yes. Healthy too.
    Last edited by boobaa; 30-11-08 at 04:43 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast