+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend in bed with friend

Quote Originally Posted by runcmd3 View Post
    i have absolutely no faith/trust in my friend
    Do you trust you gf though? She wasn't too drunk to get out of your bed but too drunk to get out of the other? In her defence though, she was there first, so your friend should have found somewhere else to sleep. Did he know there was another room with an empty bed?

Your friend has to get most of the blame there. I'm still undecided about the gf.

All this could have been avoided if you guys didn't drink that much.

hes a piece of crap. not really a good friend. i dont care about him. but i would have done the complete opposite and took care of my girlfriend if she was drunk and sick. and i have before. not run away to sleep with another girl

Ask them the details of what happened and if they say they did not do anything sexual just forgive and forget the situation because you all f***ed up here.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Needless to say if I were in this situation she'd be gone. And the friends ass would be kicked.

But hey, I can be an asshole sometimes.

There's no excuses for what all of them did. He was a dumbass for drinking too much. She was a dumbass for sleeping in the same bed as the friend, the friend was a dumbass for sleeping in the same bed and trying to make a move on her.

One thing that really bothers me is that they were both drunk. Chances are they don't remember what happened or how they got there. But that also means there's a possibility that things were done that they don't remember.

The fact that she teases you by sitting on this guys lap and messes around with him hints that she probably has feelings for him. And alcohol has a tendency to cause people to act out on those feelings they normally wouldn't.

this morning i was talking to her and she says that shes sorry. then right after she says she thought about it and that im wrong and its all the guys fault. so i get mad and she gets scared im going to break up with her and she says shes sorry again. and she asks me what i want her to say. i feel like shell say anything to get me to stay with her.

hes a piece of crap. not really a good friend. i dont care about him. but i would have done the complete opposite and took care of my girlfriend if she was drunk and sick. and i have before. not run away to sleep with another girl
    Then let her go. The relationship doesn't sound like it has potential anyway.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    And alcohol has a tendency to cause people to act out on those feelings they normally wouldn't.
    I disagree. Alcohol just 'loosens' you up. It doesn't make you do things you would never want to do. I call it b.s. when I hear people use alcohol as an excuse for doing things...but this is beyond the scope of topic.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I disagree. Alcohol just 'loosens' you up. It doesn't make you do things you would never want to do. I call it b.s. when I hear people use alcohol as an excuse for doing things...but this is beyond the scope of topic.
    That's basically what I just said...alcohol tends to make people do things they normally wouldn't do. The reason is because it "loosens" them up. For example, someone who has feelings for someone else may be "loosened" up enough to act out on those feelings which I wouldn't doubt she did. I'm not blaming the alcohol. I agree I hate it when people blame alcohol for the stupid things they did. They're the ones that decided to drink it.

Now she's blaming it on you and the other guy? I think she's full of shit imho.

this is the text message i recieved: " ok. But your wrong. I should have stopped. But i didnt know he was going to sleep there. Baby i am starting to see that i didnt do anything wrong. i should have thought but your friend is the one who did this to you. i didnt even know"

it made me really mad

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    That's basically what I just said...alcohol tends to make people do things they normally wouldn't do. The reason is because it "loosens" them up. For example, someone who has feelings for someone else may be "loosened" up enough to act out on those feelings which I wouldn't doubt she did. I'm not blaming the alcohol. I agree I hate it when people blame alcohol for the stupid things they did. They're the ones that decided to drink it.
    Oh, I see what you mean. My mistake.

I can imagine the alcohol loosening me up to finally get the nerves to kiss someone I liked and always wanted to kiss but was too shy. I cannot imagine the alcohol loosening me up to kiss someone I never wanted to kiss. It's not going to happen (for me) and I don't think alcohol can really do that but it is toxic so who knows.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did they actually DO anything, or not? That is the question you need answered from your GF.

I agree w/Lesa, alcohol has never made me lose complete control of myself. However, I *have* crashed so hard that I'm dead to the world until the next morning. If she woke up, startled that someone was in the bed with her, well, that's quite a bit different from knowing he was there & snugging up to him.

Your friend, however, needs an ass-kicking. He's a POS to climb into bed with her. Even if he didn't touch her, you can bet he thought about it.

Put another way: would you (who was so drunk you yakked) have been aware if you got into a bed & there was someone else there? Of course you would notice, for the reason Lesa said.

this is the text message i recieved: " ok. But your wrong. I should have stopped. But i didnt know he was going to sleep there. Baby i am starting to see that i didnt do anything wrong. i should have thought but your friend is the one who did this to you. i didnt even know"

it made me really mad
    For the last time, your are creating problems that doesn't exists.
    Can you take responsibility for stuff that happens when you are asleep?

--NO?

Neither can she!

Get over it!

well first off id like to thank everyone here for their input. i decided to forgive her. im forgetting about it. its done. thanks again.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hope you likewise apologized for throwing up in the bed. You also owe *her* an apology.

i apologized a long time ago for throwing up on her

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast