+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can you tell if your guys cheating?

can you tell if your guys cheating?

would you be able to tell? with no actual proof but would you know?
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

Women just kinda know these things. IME I had a feeling one of my ex-es was having an EA and PA with another woman. I followed my instincts and it turned out to be true.

Sometimes the body language says it all. Also, it was just these feelings/instincts (whatever you want to call it) I had. Kicked him to the curb and boy, that was good!!
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

Its called womens intuition. Then again, if youre in a relationship with rose colored glasses on, you wont know it if it hit you in the face, ie: denial.

Id say for the most part, you'd be able to pick up on something.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Has his behaviour towards you changed since you started your relationship?
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Quote Originally Posted by Lozenger View Post
    Has his behaviour towards you changed since you started your relationship?
    lol i've been with him 3 years, and he loves me to death.

on a more serious note: the other night i heard my mum and dad talking. well my mum was talking and my dad was shouting. (i was the only other person in the house). and my mum said in her normal casual voice: "go back to that other bitch whose pussy you've been licking, you bastard"

oh boy. doesn't sound good.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that! It sounds awful!
    But yeah, I'd say a person can tell if there partner is hiding something from them - through changed behaviour and if they become unually reserved and get easily defensive/irritated.
    I hope your parents can sort out what they may be going through.
    My dad cheated on my mum with our neighbour and I remember it - even if I was just 4. She'd childminded us whilst my parents worked and dad would come and pick us up but he'd disappear upstairs with her and I'd remember just waiting downstairs for ages.
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

There is definately a sense of "concern" in a relationship that can be detected when something is going on..... Gut instincts, or the "womans intuition" is not always 100% correct as to what... but it is usually correct as to "there is something" but you just don't know...

I'd say from a guys perspective, communicate and talk about your relationship. See where you stand, if he is happy etc.

Me being an honest man, would tell you. I do not know him though so I can't say if he would or not. Hope it all works out.

Quote Originally Posted by PussyCatDoll View Post
    lol i've been with him 3 years, and he loves me to death.

on a more serious note: the other night i heard my mum and dad talking. well my mum was talking and my dad was shouting. (i was the only other person in the house). and my mum said in her normal casual voice: "go back to that other bitch whose pussy you've been licking, you bastard"
    Oh no! That doesn't sound good at all... and I am so sorry you had to hear all that.

Did you sense any that your father might have an A - that is if you didn't hear your parents talking?

I hope your parents will sort things out between them.

this is what happend: my dad didn't come home at night. he'll go to work and won't come home till the next morning.

i don't think he's actually cheating. my mum was bluffing and he called it. now they're acting like nothing happend.

Jeeze, what a dramarama!

I'm not sure if I would know. I just hope he won't. That's really all anyone can do, actually.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post
    Its called womens intuition. Then again, if youre in a relationship with rose colored glasses on, you wont know it if it hit you in the face, ie: denial.

Id say for the most part, you'd be able to pick up on something.
    No, sweetie, that intuition mess is not always right, and its not just women who have access to this intuition you speak of, its actually called human intuition. Pretty much, however, some women get this hunch that there man is cheating, and in fact he's not. If you are accusing your man of cheating, hun, then that entails that you may be insecure. You dont know what you have, or why that man loves you. Alot of women mess up when they dont trust their men. To a secure man, distrust is a huge turn-off.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    No, sweetie, that intuition mess is not always right, and its not just women who have access to this intuition you speak of, its actually called human intuition. Pretty much, however, some women get this hunch that there man is cheating, and in fact he's not. If you are accusing your man of cheating, hun, then that entails that you may be insecure. You dont know what you have, or why that man loves you. Alot of women mess up when they dont trust their men. To a secure man, distrust is a huge turn-off.
    LOL - it's not always right but for most of the time, it is. What I have gone through and some of my friends, our intuitions were always spot-on. Even I had a feeling my cousin was having an A and it turned out to be right. Of course, it's not the same with everyone else in the world...

Insecurity has nothing to do with it. Being labeled a fool for staying with a cheating man, now I have a problem with that. You gotta be smart and not delusional.

PCD, your father may not be having an A but I do hope your mother will keep herself on her toes. You just never know. My father cheated on my mother eons ago... they worked things out and things were even better between them after that.

anachronistic Guest
    Just remember, if he is cheating, he is cheating for a reason.

Don't give him a reason.

aaaaaaaaajajaaajaaaajajaaaa.

you have obviously never been cheated on lilwang.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast