+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going with a guy

Going with a guy

ive been dating this lad at college for a few months and we officially started `going out` about a week ago but ive only seen him once since. So far we have only held hands, hugged and kissed (just a peck) but i want a proper kiss but ive never kissed a lad properly before (without toungs)and ive only ever french kissed once yearssssss ago so i dont realy know what to do or how to initiate the kiss

help?

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Hmm...

Well, you must understand that it is completely natural. I would just let it happen.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

i'd give yourself some time though. it's only been, you say, a week? you'll experience it eventually. a week is so short, if not too short, to already have a passionate kiss.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

Has he given you any indication that he's waiting for you to initiate this? I think you should give him a chance to make a move. Guys get a bit threatened by sexual aggression in women.
    Spammer Spanker

Thanks, this guy is alot shyer than most guys though thats why i like him because he isnt realy in your face like most guys i know all the other lad i know would go with a girl as soon as possible (mabey all the lads i know are just complete idots then?) but hes different and yes i have spoken to him about it and he said that he wasnt sure if i wanted too (see hes dead sweet!) and that he wouldnt have tried to force me into doing something i didnt want to so think he is kind of unsure wether he should go for it or not. does that make any sense?

xx

That's adorable! I suggest you give him a great big smile when the time is right, close your eyes and pucker up. Make it really obvious and flirty. He won't be able to resist.
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Make it OBVIOUS!!!

If you really want to just go for it. No two ways about it, there's no need to be subtle.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Guys get a bit threatened by sexual aggression in women.
    I don't.. bring it on.. it's cute to see someone who's shy.. but someone who's aggressive.. oh man.. i'm not talking about dominatrix aggressive.. but aggressive nonetheless..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    I don't.. bring it on.. it's cute to see someone who's shy.. but someone who's aggressive.. oh man.. i'm not talking about dominatrix aggressive.. but aggressive nonetheless..
    i agree. it throws you off at first because girls generally expect guys to initiate essentially everything, but when a girl wants it enough to rip your shirt off.....that's hot!
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

Alone male tulip lips

Hello , how are u , me male 27 from pakistan(azad kashmir) now in malaysia. I lost my whole family in earthquake of pakistan in 2004. my whole village destroyed, no one left. Really alone , i need my love .
    006169176903, [email]humanitylover1980@yahoo.com[/email]

it's easy really. just get really close

the rest is natural

woah, woah, woah. if you haven't kissed a guy for a few years.. and you're quite young it's a good idea to watch some films and see how they do it on there. he may be crap too (not saying you will be crap.. but it COULD happen).. but at least you won't be the one who will be. not too much tongue.. tip to middle is PLENTY.. no goldfish mouths.. and a good target is to try and make sure you dont get saliva any further round your mouth than your lips.
    i feel so patronising lol. but i just remember particularly this absolutely gorgeous guy i kissed.. probably about 2 or 3 years ago now.. he was very shy but soooo handsome... and we kissed and he was awful and i'd hate to see someone else go through something like that lol!
    your boyfriend thinks I'm hot

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    and we kissed and he was awful and i'd hate to see someone else go through something like that lol!
    Maybe you're not understanding of the fact that people need to start and learn somewhere... But then again you're probably a ****ing idiot so why bother

Quote Originally Posted by kindwords1980 View Post
    Hello , how are u , me male 27 from pakistan(azad kashmir) now in malaysia. I lost my whole family in earthquake of pakistan in 2004. my whole village destroyed, no one left. Really alone , i need my love .
    006169176903, [email]humanitylover1980@yahoo.com[/email]
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast