+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you say this to your girlfriend when you're mad ??

I called my bf a "useless slob" the other day out of anger. Instantly i thought "uh oh...crap, I better apologise and say I didn't mean it". Then I thought about it ... on that day, i did mean it. That day he really had been a useless slob. I had cooked and cleaned and done the laundry and he had watched TV or played on the computer, then at the end of the day I asked him to help me clean up the bedroom he sat there playing around with bits and pieces and I blew up. I genuinely thought I didn't mean it, because I wasn't supposed to mean it. But I realised I did and just left it at that. He sulked for an hour or two and that was it. No apologies from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickee View Post
    im having a feeling that he is losing feelings for me. its hard to believe, i just started texting him and tried to contact him today but the only thing he's replied back was "in time your answers will be answered" and i dont know if that is a good thing or not. im still just worrying and thinking a lot.
    I'm sorry. I feel for you, I really do. I'm going through the same thing right now...afraid that my guy is losing feelings for me. My guy is being vague as well.
    It's hard not to worry or stop yourself from thinking too much. You have my empathy. I wish for the best situation, whatever that may be, for you and your guy. Good luck Trickee.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    sometimes when people say things out of anger, it's what they really mean. they are backed up into a corner and they strike like a cat. when he's finally realized that he's done, of course 30 minutes later he's calling you back to apologize, but if i were you, i'd take a moment to take a step back and analyze your relationship with him.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

pwned....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12