+ Follow This Topic

Thread: some thing odd with me i think...

some thing odd with me i think...

I don't know why...

Short Intro: Met some one that made me feel like happy, laught etc....it odd but i told that person secrets that is at the bottom of my heart that i even havn't told any one not even my family...it's odd but it like one of those first sight thing you know...and i only knew that person for like few weeks..it so wierd...

But after opening my heart once again...and yet i think it's a way of rejection but i got asked to be a god brother....

It is eh? I know it a silent way of saying i don't see you more then a friend.

but why..that person gave me a feeling..even in a way trying to open to me...i know...

Now I feel as if i lost all my confidence to ever open my heart again...i feel like i don't trust woman..

Maybe it's because of all the issues i have like family..is a major thing that impacted me and love life....

God i feel like crap..feel bad...feel sad....feel lost....feel like i don't want to love again...it's bad i know but i don't know why...why!!!???!
    Last edited by anxious; 17-04-07 at 07:28 PM.

i dont know... that's a good question tho, i'll check it up
    maybe she sees your relationship as something else. that's always a problem, a lot of people go into a relationship wanting different things out of it. have you told her how you feel?

The better place at the end of your dreams

i havn't but i think she get the signs you know...the only thing i said that prob gave it away was that maybe i like you maybe i don't..the reasons i said what i said was so that i can get to know more about her before i make a move...

i dont know... that's a good question tho, i'll check it up
    If you feel so strongly about it, why not approach her and have a talk? Is it because you are afraid it will ruin any chance of being her friend?

The better place at the end of your dreams

love at first site sucks bro.... you never know where u are in the relationship and if you are unlucky like u are then she wont feel the same way and u get ****ed! It's all good though because u will love again and life isn't over but maybe u'll take more time to really get to know someone before u give them your heart but don't give up! Life is way too short to stay upset about famiy things and u will meet a girl who understands them or u can always talk to random ppl about it on a forum! Anything to ease your mind!

yeh in a way i agree love at first sign sucks ..

it odd never had this feelings with my other ex gf i didn't really have this feeling...it like when others want you, you just don;t take it to the heart and when you want some one else....and their not yours so just feel...

but yeh updates *

Yeh i told her cuz i was fken drunk as and i didn't even relise i made the phone call...her exact words = > ummm sorry i don't know
    me = > yeh well you see i can't hold it in any more and i jus have to tell
    before one day i regret it and yes i know me and you are god
    brother and god sister, i know no matter how much i like you
    i will not breach the limit...i will be happy for you who ever you
    want to be with, but i will always be here for you...hey i got to
    go..

that about it...