+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello love forum.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Meh, I don't mean to come off as anti-male, sorry if I make you guys feel defensive. For women, sex is about MORE than just sex; it represents emotional connection. I was trying to point out the scientific advantages of orgasms, which are unquestionable. Orgasms definitely make a woman feel more bound to her man, and if orgasms are lacking in an otherwise shaky relationship, you can kiss the relationship goodbye because you aren't connecting on ANY level. On the other hand, if your woman is *getting* orgasms, they make her feel more connected on a soul-level, and it makes it easier to weather the tough times. Sorry guys, but it's true.
    I know sex is definitely different for woman as opposed to men, and although I didn't know exactly how important orgasms were for woman, it doesn't really surprise me.

The thing for me is that I'd like to think that people's bonds are strong enough so as to not make sex a necessity
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    I know sex is definitely different for woman as opposed to men, and although I didn't know exactly how important orgasms were for woman, it doesn't really surprise me.

The thing for me is that I'd like to think that people's bonds are strong enough so as to not make sex a necessity

I'm trying to figure out if I would still want to be with my sweet man if I weren't getting any, and it's a hard call. It's possible that a large part of why I'm so enamored of him is that we have really amazing chemistry in bed and if that went away....

I think I'd do everything in my power to get it back. I certainly wouldn't just bag out and leave him. If he gave me some lame-assed excuse about being too tired after working all day, I'd tell him that raising four kids and keeping his house wasn't exactly easy either, but that we'd find a solution. See a doctor. See a shrink. Get some exercise.

Sex IS important. It's not everything, it's not something to get divorced over, but it's not something she should necessarily just give up. Maybe she's leaving because you don't care that you can't get it up, not simply because you can't.
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But sex every day? I'm 24 and after a hard day sitting on my ass fixing computers and reading textbooks I'm beat. I can't imagine what it must be like for this guy.

I get home and all I want is to relax and eat a nice meal. I don't want to have sex and I certainly don't want to feel guilty because of it. What's so awful about having sex on weekends? Can women really not contain themselves for five days? Is it so bad they have to consider leaving?

We're just a bunch of horny sluts. We can't help it.
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Heh. You just made me realize something, Giga. I may not come home wanting sex, but if I have a horny slut there waiting for me it wouldn't take much for her to change my mind.

So shame on you, sir, for not having a hard-on for your wife!
    Last edited by Gribble; 22-03-07 at 03:20 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I bet the *every day* claim was an exaggeration on his part, and just to clarify, I think if a relationship is otherwise good, the lack of a spectacular love life can be tolerated. If a relationship sucks AND the sex sucks, then why bother (unless you are a stay-together-for-the-sake-of-the-kids type, which nowadays is rare).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12