+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She just broke up...im confused

She just broke up...im confused

I love this girl soo much.....shes perfect for me.....her smile, makes me smile....
    she just broke up with her boyfriend on VALENTINES night,(4 days ago?) which really is sucky...they hardly do anything anyways, now i understand that she has to recover, she smsed me alot though, 20 something messages in 1 night and still counting.... now i already told here that i LIKE her, and she said that shes not sure if she likes me... im confused... i really want her to be mine, shes 1 year younger than me. im 14. and im very tall, like 1.93m, not ur average guy, im the funny guy in the whole skool. i play guitar, and sometimes im misunderstood.... (fyi)

shes just the most perfect girl for me...and i dont kno wut to do.... im sooo confused!!!!!!!! pls help me, lol

o, and now she just told me she likes me just as a friend...., wow, is there anyways i can change that?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you will need to learn to accept that she isn't interested. I know it is hard, but it happens to everyone, and this probably won't be the last time it happens to you. In order for a relationship to work, both people need to be equally invested. Do you know what I mean?

I suggest you find someone else to hang around with.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You are headed for heartbreak. You're her rebound guy- that's all. The only thing I can think of for you to do to change her opinion of you is to change your behavior. A little more self-respect might go a long way. Don't be her shoulder to cry on any more- she should be SMong her girlfriends about her problems, not you.
    Spammer Spanker

Wow, this situation sounds exactly like mine. Your "one" love breaks up with her boyfriend and uses you as the emotional stabiliser. If shes just saying that shes not sure, then I'm sorry, it didn't work out for me.

It took me till Valentines Day when I pulled out the guts to ask her out, that she told me no.

she said that shes not sure if she likes me.
    She doesn't want to hurt you, but really she just wants to be your friend, if that.

lol, thx for all ur replys but, evrything went exactly the opposite lol turns out she likes me, YAAY!, im soo happy now, but im still taking it slow, since she broke up 2 weeks ago still

you remind me of my housemate's boyfriend. At first I wondered why she was with a super skinny, tall skater-boy-looking type, but the more I learn about them, the more I can see and respect the strength and depth of their relationship.

Hope it works out for you. Be careful, it might look good but you could still be her rebound guy. edit; ok, well, you *are* her rebound guy. if you must, proceed with caution.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzaficks View Post
    lol, thx for all ur replys but, evrything went exactly the opposite lol turns out she likes me, YAAY!, im soo happy now, but im still taking it slow, since she broke up 2 weeks ago still
    good luck ... at your age, a 3 month relationship is like marriage ... don't let the cookie crumble too hard ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

kk, thx all........ ill take all ur advices

o yea, and im gonna ask her out on a date on thursday, for saturday....... i got help from her best friend wut she really likes to do and stuff.........again, thx again for ur advices

Have fun!

Way to go!

lol 14

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

maybe ill make a new thread, but ill write it here as well just in case,
    PT II
    She said that she likes me, I love her.. were going on a date tomorrow, and jst now she wrote that she jst wants to go as friends, and before she told me of thinking of being together, but now im confused again...... does she want us to be together?? or does she jst want to be friends?? she told me she likes me, she gave me compliments, and Vice Verca (Dunno how to spell it) and, she said also to keep this a secret from evry1 at skool though.. so maybe that has something to do with it..