+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy You~hoo

Holy You~hoo

It used to be kinda funny to read his remarks but now he's just being an asshole. I read a thread today where he was making fun of someone's dead dog. It's just getting annoying watching threads getting de-railed by his asshole comments. If you're reading this stop being a d-bag and start being more useful.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TDurden
    It used to be kinda funny to read his remarks but now he's just being an asshole. I read a thread today where he was making fun of someone's dead dog. It's just getting annoying watching threads getting de-railed by his asshole comments. If you're reading this stop being a d-bag and start being more useful.
    Normally, my first instinct would be to beat the living shit out of you so that you could see the light. Then, I noticed your head is so far up your ass you wouldn't be able to notice anything other than the fact that you're chasing some bitch while your lack of intellect prevents you from noticing she's like the rest of the population--she doesn't give a shit about you.

Do us all a favor and choke, dickhead.

That was just a real wonderful speech there, but here you've gone and mistaken me for someone who gives a shit. It's okay, no need to be embarrassed, turns out it happens all the time. In fact my grandfather made the same mistake on his deathbed.

Now if you could take a minute to stop crying about your daddy issues and **** off and die, that would just be terrific.
    Last edited by TDurden; 13-11-06 at 12:50 PM.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    That was just a real wonderful speech there, but here you've gone and misstaken me for someone who gives a shit. It's okay, no need to be embarrassed, turns out it happens all the time. In fact my grandfather made the same mistake on his deathbed.

Now if you could take a minute to stop crying about your daddy issues and **** off and die, that would just be terrific.
    For somebody who sits on his fat ass at home without a job, aspiring to become a writer, you sure as hell have some hardcore writing techniques! Considering you don't do shit with your time, why don't you put the "sensual" in "non-consensual" with Misombra's dog?

Shut the **** up before I strike you with a lightning bolt.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    children, children, atleast give me prior knowledge of this bullshit or i will have to abuse my powers which i have successfully stolen from LA.

raverboy
    Last edited by Illusional; 13-11-06 at 10:22 AM.
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    now now it would actually make sense if everyone else understood what the hell is going on, however, i know that it relates to your other forum so basically i don't give a shit. anyone else care what is happening?? alright, thread closed.

raverboy
    If you're looking for productivity, shut the **** up and keep shoving vodka down your throat so that you can look even more intelligent than you are when you're sober. Everybody is begging to hear about a drunk driving incident with your stupid ass, so do the world a favor and crash into a tree. Just kidding. Crash into TDurden, that'd eliminate two stupid ****s at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    If you're looking for productivity, shut the **** up and keep shoving vodka down your throat so that you can look even more intelligent than you are when you're sober. Everybody is begging to hear about a drunk driving incident with your stupid ass, so do the world a favor and crash into a tree. Just kidding. Crash into TDurden, that'd eliminate two stupid ****s at the same time.

Well aren't you quite the insensitive asshole prick! Treading on a few toes aren't we?

Okay really, what the **** is going on?
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CherriBlossomGirl
    Well aren't you quite the insensitive asshole prick! Treading on a few toes aren't we?
    "Asshole prick?" I couldn't help but put that into quotations, because saying it as if I was saying it myself would degrade me to the level of a cow's utter. Repeat after me: I DO NOT STICK TWO NOUNS TOGETHER, HOPING TO USE THE FORMER NOUN TO DESCRIBE THE LATTER IN ORDER TO ATTEMPT TO MAKE MYSELF SOUND INTELLIGENT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A STUPID BITCH I AM. Now, that being said, go do something productive with yourself. Use your tits for something other than your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    "Asshole prick?" I couldn't help but put that into quotations, because saying it as if I was saying it myself would degrade me to the level of a cow's utter. Repeat after me: I DO NOT STICK TWO NOUNS TOGETHER, HOPING TO USE THE FORMER NOUN TO DESCRIBE THE LATTER IN ORDER TO ATTEMPT TO MAKE MYSELF SOUND INTELLIGENT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A STUPID BITCH I AM. Now, that being said, go do something productive with yourself. Use your tits for something other than your brain.
    Okay Z, I like you most of the time, you make me laugh, but I'm about ready to **** you up right now. I wasn't trying to sound ****ing intelligent, I was trying to sound pissed off and incoherent, like you. Just because I have big boobs doesn't mean that I am dense. You know what, **** it! I don't have to prove myself to you, or anyone else for that matter. You're just a sad little high school student with nothing better to do than get on the internet and make fun of people you don't even know. Why don't you do the world a favor? Be a pal and take your arrogant, self-absorbed, bad-mannered ass and throw it off of a cliff.

Ha ha, I just sound silly when I'm mad!

This gets my vote for best thread ever. I've read it three times. Still laughing myself sick.

Z and TD, I love you guys. Totally. You too, Illusional. You enrich my life immeasurably.

And it's udders, Zarathu. Just thought you'd want to know. City boy.

Everytime I see Cherri's avatar, I think of Ninja Turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    Everytime I see Cherri's avatar, I think of Ninja Turtles.

Ha ha, I am a ninja turtle!

This thread lacks faggotry. Wheres Tone when you need him?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast