+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual History

LMFAO @ 2 diff...

Brutal yet Brutal
    Suck my Bawls...

some of you live in a fantasy world. If you feel comfortable going to a bar knowing half the guys there f*cked your gf, then sure go for it. You can think you are "special" all you want. The truth is, everyone is laughing at your chump ass for dating a slut.

Tone Guest
    If she's changed her ways and become something really special - I could give two shits if you and your buddies laugh at me behind my back. I could care less what other people think. I'm not out trying to impress a bunch of MEN at a damn bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    If she's changed her ways and become something really special - I could give two shits if you and your buddies laugh at me behind my back. I could care less what other people think. I'm not out trying to impress a bunch of MEN at a damn bar.

And that is a real man.

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    And that is a real man.
    Don't you mean metrosexual?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    metrosexual?
    I don't know what is this.

I hear ya tone. Who gives a damn what others think? They're all a bunch of assholes if they think that way... and who the hell is searching for any kind of respect of acceptance from assholes? (aside from other assholes) What is wrong with some of you people? Are ya'll seriously that insecure? Is it really that scary to do something you WANT to do? I must have missed the period in time when a bunch of idiot's in bar opinions mattered in life? Please fill me in. And do some of ya'll have such little confidence in yourselves that you actually believe you can't make a mark on someone, get someone to care about you and love you and think about you above all others? That's sad. Sorry. Have fun never finding anyone with a perfect past.

And if those other guys think she's a slut... guess what? They slept with her too! Oh NO! They're idiots AND douchebags all at once!

Some of ya'll need to learn about redemption, and how if you don't give some at least the CHANCE to have it, you're no better than the person you're judging.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Guys who date sluts usually are insecure themselves, hence why they lower their standards. You can have fun with your little whore. She is probably grateful to have you b/c she knows nobody else wants her.

No, you mean guys who have one night stands with sluts. If a girl is exclusively dating a guy, she can't by definition be a slut. Once again, its about being happy, and not worrying about what other people think. Please, SOMEBODY understand this concept.

oh please, using your "brilliant" logic a person who raped someone in the past cannot be a rapist if they are currently in a monogamous relationship. Give me a break. A person carries the stigma for the rest of their lives whether they are a murderer or a slut.

Those are just titles we give to people. We call someone a rapist even if they only committed rape once 30 years ago. Does that mean they have raped anyone since or plan on raping anyone? No. Even they deserve a CHANCE at redeeming their mistakes. That's not to say they shouldn't be punished, but the point is to make them see the error of their ways.

And how can you compare murderers and sluts? True murderers have intent to cause death. Sluts have no intent on harming anyone. They typically are just girls looking for love or attention and getting treated like shit and never knowing any better.

Its the people like you who refuse second chances that cause these people to be so messed up. Believe it or not most girls who are known as sluts really DON'T feel good about it. They're their own worst enemies most of the time. So what do people like you do? Lend support and a way out of their habits? No. You degrade them and tell them they'll never be any better than a piece of trash. Way to go. You're an awesome human being.

Debunkt says:

"You're an awesome human being."

Thank you

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with everything you've said, Debunkt.

Wish there were more people like you in the world. Sensible, non-judgemental people with some measure of compassion for others.

Since when are any of us perfect? We've all done stupid shit that other people have called us down for, but no one seems to remember how shitty it felt when THEY were being judged. And in the cases of a lot of so-called 'slutty' girls, they have had issues in the past with abuse or neglect that led them to such a lifestyle......so what do we do? Kick them when they're already down? Do they not deserve a break? Christ. I hate people with holier-than-thou attitudes.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Girls that sleep with lots of people do so in a misguided attempt to gain love. Really, it's sad. You need not want to date them to show a bit of compassion for girls who are so desperate to be loved.

Bullshit, most "slutty" girls know what they are doing is wrong but would rather have their momentary fun and then deal with the consequences later. They regret it AFTER the damage has already been done. I have no compassion for them. I've spent my life learning from the mistakes of others so that I don't make the same mistakes. I don't want to sound arrogant, but I consider myself closer to "perfect" than most people. I believe society has become too lenient. There is no longer any incentive to become a better person. It's okay now to be lazy, overweight, promiscuous, etc. F*ck that. People who act before they think should deal with the consequences of their actions. Maybe that will teach others to learn from that person's mistakes.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast