+ Follow This Topic

Thread: wheelchair help

wheelchair help

heya every 1 im a 17 year old lad in a wheelchair quite fit n buff.. but i got a big problem..

1st thing is... ive never had a gf and im sooo shy bout asking a girl out cos im in a wheelchair n soo shy bout talking to them cud eny 1 give me an help like hitch the movie

regards Alfe

indigosoul Guest
    If this is another of RKs pranks... don't you have an interview to get ready for??? I'm guessing this based on the minimal profile info...

On the chance that you're for real, a quick answer:

use your mouth & be yourself. just like everyone else in this world. Ref Hitch: i guess the dancing part won't be an issue. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by loveisintheair
    heya every 1 im a 17 year old lad in a wheelchair quite fit n buff.. but i got a big problem..

1st thing is... ive never had a gf and im sooo shy bout asking a girl out cos im in a wheelchair n soo shy bout talking to them cud eny 1 give me an help like hitch the movie

regards Alfe
    So does being in a wheelchair affect your typing abilities and your basic grasp of the english language?

BTW-No way you a for real.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well, just give some help in case i run across a guy in a wheelchair with the same problem ...

indigo is right ...

i knew a guy in a wheelchair that went to my high school and he had a gf ... so i don't think it's always because of the wheelchair ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

oi m8 now u gone to far

for your information dude i am in a wheelchair i have a muscle weakness in my legs.. some people can be f.u.k.i.n awfull in this world and your some of them how dare u call this a prank!!! i came here 4 advice u jumped up git now i expect a fu/kin civil answer

Tone Guest
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay. Just relax.

As with all other things, as long as you have a lot of confidence, and a charming personality, you're sure to attract a lot of people.

indigosoul Guest
    I'm not helping this person anymore. Huge chip & no sense of humor. Plus, I wasn't even referring to this person regarding the "prank" comment. Hopeless. And too dumb to read other users threads to find out who they are cursing. Appalling manners from one asking help.
    Last edited by indigosoul; 29-10-05 at 05:39 AM.

idigo u bastar

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    I'm not helping this person anymore. Huge chip & no sense of humor. Plus, I wasn't even referring to this person regarding the "prank" comment. Hopeless. And too dumb to read other users threads to find out who they are cursing. Appalling manners from one asking help.

your an arse man and im going to put in a cmplaint to the admisistrator of u jus chill out man jus remember i asked 4 advice n u call it a prank

Yes? I'm a moderator here. The administrator would be rather difficult to reach as he moreover deals with the technical aspects of the site, though you could always get lucky. I'd suggest you not use the phrase "chill out" when you were first to flip out and ejaculate ill will all over this thread. They were joking around in their disbelief of your story coupled with one of our active members having a habit of pranking around. It is also difficult to take anyone seriously who doesn't read over their posts and actually make sure they're readable. English 055 for you. I don't see a basis for a complaint here.

Hehe, I saw this thread earlier and wondered if it was RSK too. I looked and saw that the IPs were different but I figured he could've just made it while he was somewhere else so I just didn't even come in.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Tone Guest
    RSK wouldn't do something like this.

indigosoul Guest
    Hey Tone,

You're right. RKs english is much better. My bad.

Cool! My first online complaint!! Whooho, I need to bookmark this thread

Thanks Zekk!

As advice I recommend humor. Show the girl it doesnt bother you to be in a wheelchair.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

indigosoul Guest
    Oh, and this is for you , Air,

:holds out an olive branch:

[url]http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0825/is_4_68/ai_95105815[/url]

Seriously, hope this helps. Good luck.