+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Styles Test

Love Styles Test

[url]http://devel.okcupid.com/[/url]

Post your results.

The Sonnet
    Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDf)

Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They're conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that's okay, because you're very choosy with your affections anyway. You'd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You're already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there's no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.

You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.

ALWAYS AVOID: The 5-Night Stand, The False Messiah, The Hornivore, The Last Man on Earth

CONSIDER: The Loverboy

Your exact opposite: Genghis Khunt (Random Brutal Sex Master)

The Boy Next Door
    Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLDm)

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. You're looking for real Love, a lot like girls do. It might not be manly, but it's sweet.

We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have a horny side just waiting to shine. Or glisten, rather. You enter new relationships unusually hopeful, and the first moments are especially glorious. If you've had some things not work out before, so what.

On paper, most girls would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, you're often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. You're the typical "nice guy:" without just a touch of cockiness, you're doomed with girls. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold.

More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering backrubs to kids and what not.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Nymph

CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor, The Peach

The Slow Dancer

Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDm)

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer.

Your focus is love, not sex (Although you like it hot when called for), and for your age, you have good experience. But you're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There's also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe
    CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor or The Sonnet

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

The Slow Dancer
    Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDm)

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer.

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There's also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

Your exact opposite:
    The Hornivore

Random Brutal Sex Master

While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe

CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor or The Sonnet
    Heit ist mein taug.

how the hell do you get your results over here, I came up as the same thing as IceQueen.

That was a cool test. I found a couple of questions didn't have the response i'd give though. Oh well, it was fun...

Innova-not suprised man.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Jesus Zekk rofl, everything we do...its the same. Wow...

I think we actually posted it at the exact same time too, I didn't see it before I went to take the quiz.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Damn close accually, I must of posted right before you was about to finish.

By the way IceQueen, cool test.

The Bachelor
    Deliberate Gentle Sex Master (DGSMm)

Straight-up. Studly. Congratulations, you are The Bachelor.

You're an honest, good-thinking guy, and though you're very sexually active, people don't perceive you as a male-slut or man-whore or guy-dick-putter-inner or whatever. You have a sterling reputation.

You're a careful person, perhaps too much so for your friends' tastes, but girls like that in you. You probably don't kiss & tell. And you definitely don't brag. You know you don't have to prove anything to anyone. It's as if you believe in monogamy, so long as it's with lots of different people.

Our guess is that you've got some kind of word-of-mouth going with the girls out there, and that in the future, your sex partners will get even more plentiful, and more attractive, too.

Your exact opposite:
    The Manchild (Random Brutal Love Dreamer)

You will settle down eventually, and make an excellent husband. You seem like the type who is into the idea of making copies of yourself, so you'll probably have lots of kids. Bear in mind, meanwhile, this can get expensive.

ALTERNATE ENDING: You will die broke and alone. Vermin will feast on your ragged body for five days before the groundskeeper notices. The thing is, when somebody dies in a public restroom, the natural odor of his decomposing flesh is often masked by the feces smell.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Wild Rose

CONSIDER: The Dirty Little Secret, The Intern
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

HAHAHHA

Wait now ya gotta check out your matches they send ya.

OMFG! This is exactly why ladies and gentlemen women in my age brackett maintain the choice of being single...

Where the hell do they find these ugly ass mother ****ers...

ROFL, I see what you mean...

But I'm not going to lie..in all that mess of pictures..there was some farkin hotties in there.

My critique of this summary:

• Straight-up. Studly. Congratulations, you are The Bachelor.

Not only The Bachelor, I am The Bachelor
    • You're an honest, good-thinking guy, and though you're very sexually active, people don't perceive you as a male-slut or man-whore or guy-dick-putter-inner or whatever. You have a sterling reputation.

Not sterling, but I have a good reputation.
    • You're a careful person, perhaps too much so for your friends' tastes, but girls like that in you. You probably don't kiss & tell. And you definitely don't brag. You know you don't have to prove anything to anyone. It's as if you believe in monogamy, so long as it's with lots of different people.

No, me and my friends are pretty similar in that we can be pretty wild and careless at times. Me and my friends share stories about our conquests so we do "kiss & tell," but others around us are not told about our conquests, although they can see that we're succesful. I don't feel I have to prove anything to anyone unless I've known them for a long time and respect them, in which case their opinion actually matters to me. Believe it or not, I've never cheated on a girlfriend, but I do date multiple women at the same time at times (which is different in my book), and I usually do expect the other to be monogamous towards me, simply because thats how its always ended up. So, I believe in being monogamous with multiple women.
    • Our guess is that you've got some kind of word-of-mouth going with the girls out there, and that in the future, your sex partners will get even more plentiful, and more attractive, too.

Hey, I'm always looking to get better, so the future'll get brighter. And I've had some of the "word of mouth" relayed to me via a platonic friend of mine.

• You will settle down eventually, and make an excellent husband. You seem like the type who is into the idea of making copies of yourself, so you'll probably have lots of kids. Bear in mind, meanwhile, this can get expensive.

Marriage is key to me and so yeah, I'll settle down. I do not however, want to "have lots of kids," 2 or 3 seems enough, provided they seem like good carriers of my lineage.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

I love it how men don't think that 2 or 3 kids are "many."

2 or 3 IS TOO MANY!!!

One ok. But when you're a single parent with 3 kids, how attractive is that to a potential partner who has none?

Well, I'd say its "individual-specific," not "gender-specific."

In my individual case, my mom had 7 siblings and my dad 8. I have 1 sibling + 2 step siblings
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast