+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What did I do

What did I do

I have a friend from Dubai she is 23 I am 22. My girlfriend get mad at me because I lend my friend a money. that is only 150 dirhams because my friend got shorten. Then, my girlfriend get mad she use my facebook to send my friend a message then my friend get mad after that situation I said to my friend that I like her then she said to my girlffrined thorugh email that I am only her friend then she have guy there which is her boyfriend. then after 3 days I breakup with my girlfriend then I tell to my friend that I breakup. then after that, she dont talk too much too me her last reply to me that she is not okay but befor that I know they have a fight but bot about the lending money situation. Then last night I saw a post of her in the facebook she said:

""So it's gonna be forever or its gonna go down in flames. you can tell me when its over. If the high was worth the pain Got a long list of ex-lovers. They will tell you I am insane cause you know I love the players and you love the game"

Then I chat her in the skype account I send tons of messages then she replied " one more chat then I block you" then I stop after that. What was happening? I cannot ask her what should I do? Can anyone tell me what is happening?

thanks

I just want the post on her facebook mean I am worried. I dont want to lose her.