+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too much analyzing...

Too much analyzing...

A girl told me this today..."you're a great guy but you just analyze things way too much". I do admit this and try to stay away from the complexity of certain situations, the thing is, at times it can be a very tough thing to do. Do a lot of guys do this? I went out with her once and would like a second date but don't want to end up screwing it up. I'm sure she would go out with me but how do I control myself when it comes to analyzing?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Don't. The best thing you can do is to analyze everything. Always do so. Girls tell me not to analyze things to much probably because they are sluts and would like guys to ignore their pasts.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've been told the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Don't. The best thing you can do is to analyze everything. Always do so. Girls tell me not to analyze things to much probably because they are sluts and would like guys to ignore their pasts.
    OV, that's what I was thinking about when she said that i was analyzing too much...but i was probably judging too quickly..you can't tell if she's a slut just from her saying that.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    OV, that's what I was thinking about when she said that i was analyzing too much...but i was probably judging too quickly..you can't tell if she's a slut just from her saying that.

I am not saying she is a slut. I dont know what a slut is. I think thats how it originated though.

Guy: MM I dont really like all the guys you have been with.
    Female: Bah, your over analyzing!
    Guy: Your right.
    Female: *Thinks in her head* HA, fell for it

Here's a better one:

Girl: Hi, how are ya?
    Boy: What do you mean by "hi", why didn't you say "hello, you handsome stud"? Don't ya like me anymore?
    Girl: You're a great guy, but you are over analyzing.
    Boy: What do mean "over-analyzing"? This could be a very complex situation. Am I going to screw up our next date? Is she still gonna like me? Maybe I should discuss it on the forum...

:-) It's all a matter of perspective...

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Here's a better one:

Boy: What do you mean by "hi", why didn't you say "hello, you handsome stud"? Don't ya like me anymore?
    Boy: What do mean "over-analyzing"? This could be a very complex situation. Am I going to screw up our next date? Is she still gonna like me? Maybe I should discuss it on the forum...

Girl: ARE YOU GAY?!

Thats how that should end. Guy + the word "stud" = gay. Oh yea, just to let you know though..thats not over anayzing..thats being paranoid I believe

Here's a better one:

lol...that's a good one, shh!

Girl: ARE YOU GAY?!

Thats how that should end. Guy + the word "stud" = gay. Oh yea, just to let you know though..thats not over anayzing..thats being paranoid I believe
    I was called gay once because I said to a girl that a lot of guys go to clubs to pick up a girl for a one night stand..

ME:."I'm not the type who does that"
    GIRL: "Are you gay or something?"

I thought "stud" was only considered gay when said by another guy....

I thought "stud" was only considered gay when said by another guy....

Yes, and its the boy using the word...shit...even if the guy WANTS to be called a stud...umm...gay radar going off BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I was called gay once because I said to a girl that a lot of guys go to clubs to pick up a girl for a one night stand..

ME:."I'm not the type who does that"
    GIRL: "Are you gay or something?"

I go to clubs. I like to dance and drink a bit. I never leave with any girl home or no girl ever leaves with me home.

Yes, and its the boy using the word...shit...even if the guy WANTS to be called a stud...umm...gay radar going off BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I go to clubs. I like to dance and drink a bit. I never leave with any girl home or no girl ever leaves with me home.
    exactly same thing here...I don't do the clubbing thing as often as i use to...now it's mostly bars, restaurants, coffee shops

C'mon, stud boys - admit it - you're both gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).
    :-D

exactly same thing here...I don't do the clubbing thing as often as i use to...now it's mostly bars, restaurants, coffee shops
    Nah, I prefer clubs to bars anyday. The atmosphere and the music (in the good clubs) is good while bar music is Uber SHIT in bars in the USA at least. I only go to restaurants to eat and coffee shops I only stop in to get coffee. I still like to see good lookings girls even if I don't take them home. Actually I was at a club yesterday and the hang over today I had in the morning you wouldn't believe. Way to many shots and drinks lol.

Nah, I prefer clubs to bars anyday. The atmosphere and the music (in the good clubs) is good while bar music is Uber SHIT in bars in the USA at least. I only go to restaurants to eat and coffee shops I only stop in to get coffee. I still like to see good lookings girls even if I don't take them home. Actually I was at a club yesterday and the hang over today I had in the morning you wouldn't believe. Way to many shots and drinks lol.
    lol...yea totally understand...I use to go and see good looking girls quite often but mostly after my work...now i'm off for a month and just too lazy to do anything...i don't drink that much though, mostly cause i gotta drive all the drunks with me...hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast