+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My gf says she need to start stay away from me in order to get back with her ex

My gf says she need to start stay away from me in order to get back with her ex

I'm with this girl for almost a year (I'm 25 and she's 27). The other day she told me that she needs to distance herself from me in order to go back with her ex.

She says I'm what she always dreamed about and that she cannot break up with me straight away. She needs to do it gradually by stop seeing each other everyday, texting and so forth.

She also says she wants me in her life, no matter what, because after all we've lived together she would die if I cut all contacts with her.

The all situation sounds a little bit weird to me and her attitude seems somewhat dysfunctional. She talks about it like she MUST go back with her ex. She's even planning how to do it, like it was a project assigned at work.

I don't know what to do and what to think. I'm really in love with her (it is also my first girlfriend), so for me it's really difficult.

What do you guys think?

Thank you!

Unless you are a troll, you should absolutely drop this chick like a hot rock. What she is doing to you is f*cked.
    "Caring is not an advantage."