+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused about my feelings for my ex

confused about my feelings for my ex

A few days ago, I have left my girlfriend. Altough she was kind and caring, it did not seem enough. To be honest, she was my first girlfriend and I am not quite experienced in these things, so it came to me that I should break up with her in order to see other girls. Moreover, we rushed too quickly into some serious adult action, and the romance seemed to go away (I'm 18, shes 15,5). Now I'm facing some difficult times. Even though I thougth for a few days before making the decision, I think I still love her and probably so does she.
    Could you be so kind and give me your general opinions? Should I wait for some more time and see if my emotions changed?

P.S. one more reason why I wanted to leave her. Her family is not ordinary, she has a disabled sister and someone has to be near her all the time. She does not frighten me a lot, but it is hard to understand how I should react to her messy home and irritated mother (she has quite a lot of stress).

Need help in dating? Join whereweallmeet is a dating platform that lists events and cruises to attend once you find that perfect match.