+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He seems to like blondes?

He seems to like blondes?

I like a guy who is British-Pakistani. He is a muslim and his father has kept the Pakistani-Muslim culture on his family (his Irish mother converted to Islam, they wear Pakistani clothing etc). OK, so he said he has a type and prefers brunettes. His exes have been brunettes though the last relationship he had was with a blonde (though he cheated on her a dozen times).

At clubs and for hook ups, I ve seen he prefers white blondes. And none of the girls belong to his culture. all American/British/French whatever.

So I am thinking does he like blondes in general or he opts for them for fun? And would he marry a white blonde just like his dad?

I mean his dad found a docile woman who married into a poor Pakistani family, converted to Islam and accepted everything about his culture but these days, its rare to find such women (especially since he earns a a lot, and is super good looking)

So what do you think?

If you think he's so shallow as to choose a wife based on her hair colour, why on earth would you fancy him? Mind you, the fact that he cheated on his ex a dozen times doesn't seem to put you off.....

Go put your head back on properly and use a bit of commonsense woman!
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

All guys have an idea what they fancy, but often find themselves falling in love a girl that is totally different. Ignore what he says about his "type" and what girls you've seen him with and start acting. You should start attracting him!