+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valentines day ~ anyone care, still do special stuff with loveys or just another day?

We had a good night -- funny part was one couple had a huge fight night of [jealousy and drinking don't mix] at the club and broke up the next day, V-Day destroying relationships WTG cupid. R O F L
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Thank you to all who posted Hope your night was as nice as ours was ~ he took me away for a few days, just said pack & we are off. Small ski trip was what we did with his brother & brothers gf.
    I have lots of nice photos to remember it by too.

Hope you got to have talk time with your fiance, [MENTION=63875]fearoflove[/MENTION] and he gets back home safe.
    Congrats [MENTION=66459]michelle23[/MENTION] on your pregnancy, is this your 1st child?
    Did the vacation do all you wanted it to do [MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION], I hope so.
    Hope your friend is doing better [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] & you get to see the movie soon, I haven't seen it yet either.
    [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] that is awful to have a couple fight on Vday & so bad that it causes a breakup ~ least you had a nice time with your loved one.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

It was a funny fight though, of all nights to pick it -- their timing sucked.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Thank you to all who posted Hope your night was as nice as ours was ~ he took me away for a few days, just said pack & we are off. Small ski trip was what we did with his brother & brothers gf.
    I have lots of nice photos to remember it by too.

Hope you got to have talk time with your fiance, [MENTION=63875]fearoflove[/MENTION] and he gets back home safe.
    Congrats [MENTION=66459]michelle23[/MENTION] on your pregnancy, is this your 1st child?
    Did the vacation do all you wanted it to do [MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION], I hope so.
    Hope your friend is doing better [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] & you get to see the movie soon, I haven't seen it yet either.
    [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] that is awful to have a couple fight on Vday & so bad that it causes a breakup ~ least you had a nice time with your loved one.
    Yes and no, breathe123. I didn't spend that time focusing on him or my pain but I also didn't take advantage of romantic opportunities like maybe I should have.

Still very guarded, I might make a thread this week and ask something, I'll think on it.

I have a SO but my valentine's day was very uneventful
    If reality has ganged up on you, nothing is safe anymore

I just saw the thread you made in this section, dollhouse I will answer on it soon ~ you have reasons to be guarded, your breakup is still very recent.

[MENTION=76876]HadleyK[/MENTION] ~ Did your partner do anything special for you? Sorry the day was uneventful.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12