+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He keeps touching me. What does it mean?

He keeps touching me. What does it mean?

So I'm a female in her first year of high school. A guy I've known since middle school but has never spoken to, decides to sit next to me in one of our classes on the first day of high school since he didn't know anyone there. He's rude, mean, and just has the worst personality out of anyone I've ever met. I heard he's a player. Even though he has a horrible personality on the outside, the little things he does for people warms my heart up. After I've gotten to know him throughout the year, I've noticed that he's the type of person who's really cold on the outside, but actually cares about his friends and is really kind. You know what I mean? But after a couple weeks of sitting next to him, he started touching me. It's kinda weird, really. He makes sure no one notices and during class, he touches my thighs, butt, and other inappropriate places. I've been sexually harassed before, but I didn't find myself afraid or uncomfortable when he did it. I don't get why. I told myself that I'd never fall for a jerk like him, but.. It just sorta happened. He does it to me every single day. He also gets really close to me during class like when we have to share a textbook. My close guy friend said that my crush talks to him a lot and usually tells him about girls he's interested in, but my name was never mentioned. I really like him. I wonder if he likes me back, or if he's just playing with me. Any advice ? Does he do that to other girls too? Honestly, I'm desperate.
    Last edited by Thetronty; 14-12-14 at 11:26 PM.

Ah you are being bamboozled by his jerkish standoffish charm. Yes he does do that to other girls, because he knows how to work his magic. He is on his final phase because he knows you like him, so now he touches you to show you his sexual desire for you. Trust me on this, he isn't in love with you, nor does he want you to be his GF, but he would have sex with you....that is what he is working on. Guys will do and say anything to get into your pants. So get your head out of the clouds. He's just trying to get at yer cookie that is all. Guys like him hit on everything that moves to increase his chances of getting some....darlin you have so much to learn.

- - - Updated - - -

Tip: if a guy really likes you, he treats you with respect, and treats you like a queen.

We are only freshman, and I am certain that he won't go so far as to sleeping with a girl. He has no idea I like him. If things are as you say, how can I make him stop?

Since he makes sure no one notices the inappropriate touching, that is the true beginning of a sexual predator. I know you are young and this stuff is kind of new to you, but his pervy behavior is serious stuff.

Tell him no in a strong firm voice. If he doesn't stop you report it to a school counselor.

BTW he does know you like him because you allow him to touch you inappropriately. He is just taking advantage of you.....yes this is sexual harassment. It doesn't matter if you have a crush on him, it doesn't give him the right to touch you in that manner.
    Last edited by smackie9; 18-12-14 at 06:47 AM.

Hey, you're a really good advisor, so you mind giving me your number, Skype, or kik? So I can ask more XD

Tell him he have to ask you on a date first(and at least pay for dinner) before he touches you.

Actually I been in situation when sitting next to girl I was too shy to talk with her so I touched her. I liked it and I know sometimes she liked it too. Its no wonder you have a crush on him because walls are broken - touch barrier is gone and now there no wall between hearts. Smackie might be right but who knows maybe its the situation when guy finds it hard to express it with words so he touches you. At least you know he finds you sexy and thats a good start. There should be more communication.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Tell him he have to ask you on a date first(and at least pay for dinner) before he touches you.

Actually I been in situation when sitting next to girl I was too shy to talk with her so I touched her. I liked it and I know sometimes she liked it too. Its no wonder you have a crush on him because walls are broken - touch barrier is gone and now there no wall between hearts. Smackie might be right but who knows maybe its the situation when guy finds it hard to express it with words so he touches you. At least you know he finds you sexy and thats a good start. There should be more communication.
    PC they are in high school, like grade 8 I'm guessing. He's a horn dog jerk touching her inappropriately in inappropriate places.

[MENTION=47273]smackie9[/MENTION] When I was in 9 grade there was one classmate like that. He touched girls but he touched one girl at the time. He had a new girl every week. Basically what he did is made them sit on his lap. Girls were talking about him.

I really cant tell whats the situation here. If he touching one girl doesn't mean hes touching other girls too.

If you read her post she says he has a reputation of being a player. I'm just going by the info that is put forward by the OP.

I heard he's a player.
    Said OP. Thats still not a 100% player to me. People talk many things doesn't mean everything is true. I mean could be but better not to jump out with assumptions ahead of the time.
    Theres still 1% chance that guy is innocent. You know me Smackie. I tend to believe the best in people.

A guy that " he touches my thighs, butt, and other inappropriate places" is not innocent.

I have been in her shoes many times, even as an adult.....it's not innocent, it's sexual harassment. Only women can truly understand this because we are faced with it on a regular basis.
    Last edited by smackie9; 20-12-14 at 09:12 AM.

Well you are right [MENTION=47273]smackie9[/MENTION] . I forgot that you worked in a bar and have lot of experience. Girls get touched by guys a lot in their life. Good that you warned this young girl who's only starting to experience it.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 20-12-14 at 11:41 PM.

If you see in her post, she is not unfamiliar with sexual harassment.....she has experienced it before. I think she needs to understand it not all right no matter what the circumstances.